Reviews for Valentine Encounter
Crystal chapter 24 . 11/25
Just wow. This was an amazing read and I appreciate all of the effort you put into writing this story. Bless you girl!
gosh I can't believe I ship dramione now... this story is really great and written nicely!

that ending was super funny and btw pinky is adorable!

Brilliant work..well done you.
Iheartbooks394 chapter 24 . 11/8
Oh gosh that was an awesome ending! Wow this was the perfect story! I have been reading a lot of second-rate Dramione lately, and was so happy to find one this good today! (You dont know how much i needed it!) Anyways, awesome story, thanks for writing it ;) and i will DEFINITELY be looking at your other stories! :)
Iheartbooks394 chapter 3 . 11/8
OHH this is soo good!
Liz Ben chapter 24 . 11/5
Absolutely beautifully written. Maybe a fluffy story, but it was a delight to read it in your words. Thanks for taking the time to share your talent with us.
Omg Pinky.
I'mGoneGoneGone chapter 22 . 10/25
Firnlambe chapter 24 . 10/11
I've been going through many Draco/Hermione fan fictions recently (sorted by favorites) but this one is sorely underrated...and totally deserves to be placed much higher on the favorites ladder. It was wonderfully written while keeping each character true to their book personalities, something I've noticed is quite difficult for other authors. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this from start to finish. By which I mean once I started this story I didn't put it down until I finished it. Great job! I'll be keeping you on my watch list -
twinningbigtime chapter 24 . 10/8
Omg Pinky! Bwahahaaaa! Loved the story! Couldn't put it down!
Fellerbotpotter chapter 14 . 9/16
I can't believe how quickly I got sucked into this story! I started it probably two days ago and am already on Chapter 14. I keep trying to not read it so I can stretch it out longer but I just can't stop myself! I appreciate that you portray the characters so well. I love love love love love it!
Feyfa14Frost chapter 24 . 9/12
Ahahahaha! Oh gosh, that last line is so funny! Great way to end off the story!
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 9/10
wow I'm surprised to see you moving their relationship so fast. I don't hate it though
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 9/10