Reviews for Valentine Encounter
Pen Pearls chapter 1 . 3/4
Oh I loved this story! Draco was a low down dirty ass in the beginning, but he shaped out quite nicely there by the end. Except for that -well, you knowdeath eater thing.
I loved how you positioned him as the 'son Snape had never had' It was really beautiful how he connected with Severus, and Harry was just that sweetheart who did everything he could to ensure everyone else got a happy ending, even with his own heartbreak. I like that you didn't throw him into a last minute romance at the end (like so many fics like to do in these kinds of stories) and that he wasn't magically over Hermione. It was beautifully believable that he's taking time away to work and travel to grieve the ending of his relationship. Really beautiful writing
Pen Pearls chapter 1 . 3/4
pinkbunnie12 chapter 24 . 2/13
Love this book, sorry, but I do.
I read it in one day (one sitting I mean) because I needed to know what happened next.
Pinky is such a good character, and I mean your so good at writing.
Ik u wrote this fanfiction ages ago so probably won’t read this but still, I thought I should say that ur such a good writer and please keep going.
Maybe you could do a follow up book to this- have I missed it?
-pinkbunnie12
susiequsie0 chapter 24 . 2/11
This story was the definition of "hurts so good." I absolutely devoured this and loved every moment of it. Beautifully written and just so, so good.
Alina Nyx chapter 22 . 2/10
I love Harry.
Alina Nyx chapter 10 . 2/9
As much as it pains me read a dramione in which Harry is the backup boyfriend, I just couldn't stop reading it.
Alina Nyx chapter 10 . 2/9
I have always wanted to read a dramione with harmione in it or vice versa. This is the first of this storyline I have read and I hope I'll find the other one soon.
sahira2 chapter 24 . 1/3
I read this story years ago when it first came out, and I still love this story and rate it as one of the best I've ever read. It's so intense yet Draco is believable. I'm still obsessed and I never re-read stories.
Dj19 chapter 3 . 12/31/2020
I love Snape! hurray for him !
Guest chapter 24 . 10/25/2020
Poor pinky I feel her pain I feel so bad for her
amandaleeshultz chapter 6 . 10/20/2020
i hope heemione dumps him. what an ass.. good story though
Me chapter 24 . 10/17/2020
Really romantic. Thank you. I smiled the whole way through the ending. Both in love, at peace, and together.
Chloe chapter 19 . 10/9/2020
'moiney an' 'arry? i do not think so

more like... 'moiney an' Draco
Chloe chapter 14 . 10/9/2020
Dramonie my freking life!
steine7326 chapter 2 . 9/28/2020
I love it when you remind him that blood is the same, no matter your heritage, no matter your culture, red is red.
3,077 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »