Reviews for Valentine Encounter
Loved this story. Great characterisation, and not the usual plotline.
HubbyDubby chapter 24 . 4/4
I almost wish you included the smut.
Norma chapter 24 . 3/24
Loved the ending. Just sad pansy died, she seemed to be as good as hermione. I wouldn't say she was dumb, but a lot more in love of malfoy. I still think malfoy is a slut haha. Hermione really messed up with Harry. Ron was far more mature than the ordinary. Thanks for sharing.
norma chapter 6 . 3/20
Malfoy is a slut lol
dramioneotp chapter 24 . 3/5
really great story! i like some of the plot twists and how eveything worked out! i really enjoyed it!
lucyhahaha chapter 24 . 2/6
This story was absolutely amazing. The emotions that Draco and Hermione portrayed made me cry and smile and jump for joy... Oh Lord. It was one of the best reads i've read in a while. PLUS, after Hermiobe learned that Draco was marrying Pansy, I just thought that the song "All in my head" by Tori Kelly was fitting for the next couple of chapters.
Rangersalad chapter 24 . 2/4
They share pain? Childbirth is gonna be fun for Draco! Hahaha.

Great story, and a really different take on Year 7 than I've seen before.
jaybird chapter 7 . 1/9
I am so glad that he finally realized that she means more to him than a conquest! I almost stopped reading!
kasia110 chapter 24 . 1/5
Cute ending, loved the fic!
Anastasia Riddle chapter 24 . 11/28/2013
I congratulate you on a well done piece of fiction. Though your use of hyphens when they should have been dashes (my apologies, but part of my job is to edit technical letters, lol) irked me slightly, it was easily overcome. I would also like to point out that your style of writing (more specifically, your sentence structures) is far more suited towards humorous writing, than something as serious as this fiction. Maybe keep that in mind the next time you try serious? But your writing is very lovely. I easily rank this amongst the top five Dramione fics I've ever read.
floralscent chapter 24 . 11/17/2013
Wow... This was just so intense. To be honest, I HAD be putting this story to one side for a while, as I was on a spree of one-shots. However, the amount of people recommending this fic on tumblr is INTENSE, so I finally told myself to get reading. And I wished I had read it earlier! It was awesome! A mixture of heartbreak, angst, fluff (a little), love... I loved it!

It's nice to see Ron and Harry accepting Draco and Hermione's love, and a little heartwarming. I'm glad that they are able to put their long friendship as a priority! The chapter where Harry berated Percy and Marietta was GREAT, it really helps to connect what J.K Rowling authored to this :) And I LOVE Pinky! She's so adorable, will you give me Pinky? :)
AlleyCat chapter 24 . 11/16/2013
Oh my gosh, this was just perfect! The love, the heartbreak, the anguish, and reuniting! It was all sooo perfect! I cried, I balled, I laugh, and I loved. You are a superb writer and I hung on to every word you wrote. Thank you for this fic, it was so devastatingly beautiful story with the most exquisite ending. It was a red rose blooming amid winter snow: shocking, striking, lovely.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/8/2013
could you explain how the bond thing works? because it seems like hermione can't be more than a certain distance away from malfoy which is rather strange, especially as mrs and mr malfoy were bound too but didn't have to stay within a certain distance within each other.
pinkwood17 chapter 24 . 10/30/2013
Great story! Love the Dramione scenes, love the idea of the ring, it sounds beautiful. And the way you paired her with Harry, instead of Ron, is quite refreshing. Oh, and I like the idea of Pinky as well, she seems like an interesting house-elf. Haha.
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 17 . 10/24/2013