Reviews for Valentine Encounter
Fellerbotpotter chapter 14 . 9/16
I can't believe how quickly I got sucked into this story! I started it probably two days ago and am already on Chapter 14. I keep trying to not read it so I can stretch it out longer but I just can't stop myself! I appreciate that you portray the characters so well. I love love love love love it!
Feyfa14Frost chapter 24 . 9/12
Ahahahaha! Oh gosh, that last line is so funny! Great way to end off the story!
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 9/10
wow I'm surprised to see you moving their relationship so fast. I don't hate it though
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 9/10
good job with snape.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 9/10
loved it
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 9/10
really awesome so far.
blackdice1001 chapter 14 . 9/4
This chapter made me more sad than scared. They're all victims of war, and politics, and ancient beliefs that more powerful people use for their own benefits. No one deserves to live and die like Pansy, only ever a tool in other people's lives. I feel sorry for Harry who might never see a life without danger. But I still don't want to forgive Draco, although it became clear long ago that he truly cared for Hermione. I can sympathize though. And being the hypocrite I am, I still hope these two can be happy together.

(Clearly I'm way too distressed about these fictional characters' lives. I blame your beautiful writing entirely.)
blackdice1001 chapter 11 . 9/4
I can't bring myself to feel sorry for Draco. But I can't hate him either.
blackdice1001 chapter 10 . 9/4
Woah. Pinky pleading broke my heart.
werewolf6780 chapter 24 . 8/12
This... I wanted a pining Draco and a good bit of angst on the side. I wanted that. And you certainly delivered tenfold... But Merlin this hurt to read. I've never had such a bittersweet ending in all my life. It was painfully blissful. I loved it. Now I'm going to read all your other good fics!
Aerist chapter 14 . 8/11
Absolutely love yhis fic. Been such a pleasure to read. Still got more left but just felt i had to review. The only thing is ummm never ever ever suck out snake venom. This is the only thing i just can't help but point out. But that aside its beautiful.
vitik2326 chapter 24 . 8/9
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 24 . 8/7
I loved this whole fic! Goes straight to my most favorites!
KKgirlliz chapter 24 . 8/5
Lol that was a funny ending. "101 Gifts to Knit for Baby" xD

Also, I apologize that I never reviewed until now, I was just so eager to finish! I LOVE the nice, caring Narcissa, by the way. There's a lot of Dramione fan fictions that I read where they just suddenly realize they love each other with no reason behind it, but this one isn't like that, and I'm glad. Thank you for the time and effort you put into this. I hope your move wasn't too stressful, or the drove with your two cats. I also hope that all your troubles in the future are "little ones" xD I had to put that in there xD
Rosie Doll Corpse chapter 24 . 8/3