Reviews for Valentine Encounter
Guest chapter 24 . 15h
Very good! All the angst surrounding graduation was crazy!
That ending with Pinky was so perfect!:'D thank you so much for writing this story, you're so so talented. I don't know if you're still active on this site but I'm going to go and check out your other stories for sure!:)
Autumnvicky chapter 24 . 2/26
Perfect ending, awesome story! Whoo, go Draco! lol Thanks for writing this. :)
LilithRisen chapter 2 . 2/24
I think Draco definitely is having some feelings for our resident bookworm
Irshna chapter 24 . 2/18
Nice story! After reading a crappy fanfic, reading this restored my faith in fanfics. So thanks. Though I didn't appreciate the bit of Harry and Hermione you presented because I don't really ship them. But it was bearable because in the end, it was all Dramione. A really good story!
varee chapter 1 . 2/14
It is an extremely strange experience, starting to read this story and realizing that today is, indeed, the Valentines. The feeling could only be stronger was it three years ago when the 14th happened on Friday.
Great narration and interesting start. Sensible development and definitely in-canon characters, very nice first chapter.
I'm off to read more.
Cheers,
Varee
ForsakenKalika chapter 4 . 2/7
I did not anticipate how good this was going to be. The title, honestly, is a bit cheesy, but this is sooooo good.
Aa chapter 24 . 2/4
I just wanna say that I enjoy this story very much. I cried on chapter 14/15 when Draco tried to save her.
reindrops chapter 24 . 1/16
I read this fanfic back in 2009 (I think) and I just finished reading this again after a long time. I still love it and I'm glad to be back browsing my old favorite Dramione fics. Can't believe you wrote this over a decade ago! :)
guest chapter 24 . 1/1
Thats a right fanfic there. Good way to express dramione, I never thought of it.
tt-jin chapter 11 . 12/31/2016
Reading the New Year's Eve chapter on New Year's Eve 2016 haha what a nice coincidence! Might as well take the time to leave a nice review while I'm here. I haven't been leaving reviews/comments since the first chapter because I've been way too busy being completely engulfed in this story of yours! I really can't stand it when fics deviate so far from Granger's and Malfoy's character to the point where they're no longer Granger and Malfoy but you've done a stunning job at maintaining their canonically established voice and self all the while stretching them to flow with your original plot. There's a believability to Draco's behaviors and thoughts in your story, in that he doesnt fall in love with Hermione right away and when he does, it still remains complicated and complex as it should be, rather than him uncharacteristically throwing away his whole upbringing and family out of nowhere. And for that, I am immensely grateful!
PoE99 chapter 24 . 11/27/2016
Thank you so much for sharing your story. A very lovely read. I enjoyed it.
Poe99