Reviews for Valentine Encounter
blackbloodywolf chapter 24 . 1/29
Loved it~
this is was a brilliant, clever, beautiful fanfiction. thankyou.
Muffliato22 chapter 3 . 1/23
I love this story! I've read it, like, 24, 789 times already :)
Oh my, this is different. He's openly admitting, at the very least, attraction. A dark one, but one nonetheleless. I can't wait to see what happens next!
twinningbigtime chapter 23 . 12/31/2015
Just read this story again & loved it just as much as the first time :)
DyrtyLyttleSecret chapter 24 . 12/30/2015
Great story thanks for sharing it with us.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
OMG! Poor Hermione and the situation that Draco found her in. Yikes! And with the extent of her injuries, I'm surprised that she still refused to go to the hospital wing.

With a start like this...I'm intrigued.
Crystal chapter 24 . 11/25/2015
Just wow. This was an amazing read and I appreciate all of the effort you put into writing this story. Bless you girl!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/15/2015
gosh I can't believe I ship dramione now... this story is really great and written nicely!

that ending was super funny and btw pinky is adorable!

love
nina
Guest chapter 24 . 11/13/2015
Brilliant work..well done you.
Iheartbooks394 chapter 24 . 11/8/2015
Oh gosh that was an awesome ending! Wow this was the perfect story! I have been reading a lot of second-rate Dramione lately, and was so happy to find one this good today! (You dont know how much i needed it!) Anyways, awesome story, thanks for writing it ;) and i will DEFINITELY be looking at your other stories! :)
Iheartbooks394 chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
OHH this is soo good!
Liz Ben chapter 24 . 11/5/2015
Absolutely beautifully written. Maybe a fluffy story, but it was a delight to read it in your words. Thanks for taking the time to share your talent with us.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/30/2015
Omg Pinky.
I'mGoneGoneGone chapter 22 . 10/25/2015
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND!
2,871 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »