Reviews for Valentine Encounter
amazingmee chapter 24 . 16h
I loved harry! She should had stayed with him!
roxy.neer chapter 9 . 7/10
Awwww Hermione for being true to yourself.
ellamarie23 chapter 24 . 7/9
Holy cow! '101 Gifts To Knit for a baby?' Haha, I laughed a lot about that. By the way, I love, love, love all of your stories. 'Sacrifices' was totally my favorite! Continue writing, its a talent!
Great story. I liked the role Snape played, and how everything ended with Hermione, Harry, and Ron. Thanks for sharing!
Lauren chapter 24 . 6/23
I just finished your wonderful story and it was amazing. You truly have a talent for writing. I have favorited some of your other fics and can't wait to read them. Amazing absolutely amazing
Scherherazade chapter 24 . 6/7
Beautifully written story. In places their longing for each other was palpable. The only thing that bothered me was poor Harry. Saves the world but loses the girl.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 5/27
Ridiculous. Who was the idiot who made a Death Eater as Head Boy? Mind-boggling.
WHAT THE FUCK DRACO?
Fluffffey
furionbeauty chapter 24 . 4/18
I've just stumbled upon this wonderful story and I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed it! AMAZING!
I see by the date at the top that it was published 10 years ago, and I can't believe that I'm only reading it now.
I don't know if you still get notifications of reviews, but I just wanted to say that you are a gifted writer and I enjoyed this fic very much. Keep up the great work. :)
tau.soul chapter 7 . 4/13
Thank you for giving me a story where the woman isn't ready and the man respects that. Especially in a DraMione fic. Sometimes they just...become the author's fantasy, not what the two characters would actually do. I'm excited to read the lemon that probably will come, but I hope it's taken as personally slow as this chapter.
elena chapter 24 . 4/13
How on earth have I gone so long without this fic. I loved it. Well done. So good
omg that was so adorable and hilarious i loved it :)
Kristina Malfoy chapter 18 . 2/21
The last part of the chapter is one of the most beautifully descriptive and emotional lines. I can visualize the interaction so well from your description. Really wonderful.

"Then, wordlessly, Hermione raised her arms toward him, almost like a child asking to be picked up, and suddenly all of Draco's troubles- his mother, the Ministry investigation- seemed far-off and unimportant, for that moment at least, and he was across the room in two great strides, engulfing her in his arms and burying his face in her hair and thanking God, thanking Merlin, thanking God."
Daffy.Duck100 chapter 24 . 2/19
I read this entire story in a day and night! I absolutely loved it, it was perfect!
2,839 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »