Reviews for Valentine Encounter
I was waiting for the confession that Draco saved her life the previous Valentines Day when Ron didn't patrol with her and she was almost killed by Crabbe & Goyle.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 9/23
Wow, junior deatheaters meetings!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/23
God, Ron deserves to be bitch slapped!
O chapter 7 . 8/22
M
G
ranDomXx chapter 6 . 8/13
I'm hoping Hermione finds out about Draco and Pansy.
AC24 chapter 24 . 7/27
I really liked this, it was pretty interesting. Also loved that you did not kill Fred. The battle moments were so intriguing I just kept reading and I couldn't stop. You really know how to write FF. Thank you so much for sharing! I hope I can read you in another story
AquiViva chapter 24 . 7/14
Ahaha ha I love Pinky. She is the greatest,
You did a great job writing this story
Harry soooo brave
I really appreciate this version of Professor Snape
sampurna chapter 5 . 6/28
its great. plz write more draco hermione fanfiction like this, if u can. i really loved it.
Avarizia chapter 24 . 6/19
Thank you so much for this story. I absolutely love your style of writing. I was in love, I suffered with both of them, I was agitated during the Battle.. and I love Pinky! I can't wait to read your other stories. You had me absolutely captivated with this one. :)
rose.is.tired chapter 13 . 6/14
This story is absolutely stunning! This is my first time reading it, and it's just magnificent. You've captured the characters perfectly, especially Draco and Hermione. I like how you made Draco's character development believable, unlike all the usual ones of him suddenly having an epiphany that being evil is stupid and he should really join the Order ASAP. Also, you maintained Hermione's strength so well, and didn't make her unable to do anything but hopelessly love Draco. Thanks for the fabulous story!
Gingacutie96 chapter 6 . 5/31
I'm rereading this story cause I favorited it and the best thing about reading tons of stories is forgetting old ones and getting to read them as if it's the first time. Ugh I totally remember now this chapter and how cringe worthy Draco is with sleeping with pansy. I love this story even with the cringing through dracos slow change to a better person!
Renea13 chapter 24 . 5/18
I know it's been years since you wrote this and you might not even get these notifications anymore, but I had to tell you how much I enjoyed this work. I loved it. I loved Draco's transformation, Hermione's discovery of passionate love, I loved the rescue scene in the forest and of course when he first helped her after Crabbe & Gould attacked her,, I loved Harry and his amazing performance at the trial, I love that you kept Fred alive, I love Pinky! This was wonderful.
2,957 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »