Reviews for Valentine Encounter
Kristina Malfoy chapter 18 . 2/21
The last part of the chapter is one of the most beautifully descriptive and emotional lines. I can visualize the interaction so well from your description. Really wonderful.

"Then, wordlessly, Hermione raised her arms toward him, almost like a child asking to be picked up, and suddenly all of Draco's troubles- his mother, the Ministry investigation- seemed far-off and unimportant, for that moment at least, and he was across the room in two great strides, engulfing her in his arms and burying his face in her hair and thanking God, thanking Merlin, thanking God."
Daffy.Duck100 chapter 24 . 2/19
I read this entire story in a day and night! I absolutely loved it, it was perfect!
ThyASlytherin chapter 24 . 2/3
OMG! I like have no words to describe! I love this book! Probably my most favorite, easily replacing Isolation by Bex-Chan (sorry about that Bex).
I literaly went to school thinking about it and couldn't wait to get out of any of my classes to read it!
Epilouge made me cry and I think my computer will never be the same again! Lol.
Great job!
O.M.G. I don't have the words to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. It gripped me from the moment I started it, and held me in its thrall.

You did such an excellent job with every aspect of this story! The plot was believable and moved at a very nice pace. There is a delicate balance needed for a good, moving plot and you found it. The plot didn't move so fast I felt jarred by the suddenness of each event or so slowly I found myself bored by te pace.

Your fleshing out of Rowlings characters was very believable. I thought you kept each person true to the book version of them while also keeping them real as people. (And Draco's scheme to have his cake and eat it too - brilliant! It felt so right for his character!)

I think the thing I appreciated most about this story is that the whole thing felt so genuine - the people, the emotions, and the plot. Thank you for a truly enjoyable afternoon of reading!
Maryam99 chapter 8 . 1/28
December 18th is my birthday. LOL
emeralgreenlove chapter 3 . 1/14
I love the way Snape is so sweet with Draco :), hope he takes him in when his parents disown him.
mmmshmily chapter 23 . 1/10
I like a story with a happy endingthank youyou made my day!
slyvia chapter 23 . 1/10
you made my day
Great story, I enjoyed reading it. I felt it could have been a bit longer, more in detail about pansy & her relationship with Draco. Hermione's relationship with Harry Judy surprised me! It could have had more juicy drama, in my personal opinion; I did enjoy reading it. Thanks for posting this & sharing it with us.
DLS
helenheaven chapter 24 . 1/4
Best story ever, like, I can't even say how awesome it was. Thank you for being an epic writer! :)
lizziebug chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Like the story so far, but Draco wouldn't say "Christ", he'd say "Merlin".
Guest chapter 24 . 12/11/2014
Aww. This story's adorable. :' I like the ending.

Also, I appreciate the fact that you didn't kill Fred. I love him to bits.

Draco's gentlemanliness here was a plus; how he waited for Hermione to be ready, how he couldn't imagine himself hurting her. I like it. Really.

In the scene where Pansy died? Gosh, I almost felt sorry for her. Almost.

Narcissa's character here was great too. Though I was saddened by the fact that she lost her mind at times. Lucius too, though I don't think he'd approve of Hermione but nevertheless, I think he might had he lived because it's for Draco.

Ron and Harry's appearance here made me sad. They're a really big part of Hermione's life and I was quite sad with them appearing only a few times. And about Harry-Hermione pairing? I don't hate it but I don't like it either. Hahaha. I think I'm neutral about the idea. It's great though, what Harry did during Draco's trial. I admired what you wrote about him there. I really think that that was what Harry would do.

I have a question though: would Draco tell her all about Pansy? About the fact that after their library meetings, Draco would to Pansy for the night?

- Air
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Those last few lines are very beautiful in the most simple of ways.

"Her face, which had been so battered when he had found her last night. And the blood- that thin ribbon of blood that had trickled from the corner of her mouth, bight Gryffindor scarlet; not muddy at all, as far as he could see, but as red as a jewel.

As red as his own"

There is something about this line that just touches me.
TheKi'liki chapter 24 . 10/24/2014
I have been reading Harry Potter fanfiction for fifteen years now and of all the stories I've read-good, bad, and marvelous-this is the first one I've actually favorited. This story does an EXCELLENT job of keeping true to the characters. Draco, in spite of his growing feelings for Hermione, stays a cad for a long time and doesn't suddenly become "good" or "moral." Everything about the story was believable, and the M rating really could have been R because this story does not glorify sex for the sake of smut at all. In fact, I loved how the one premarital sex scene the author writes is not mind-blowing awesome for the virgin-in fact, there's real trouble there and Hermione's reaction is one I could see myself having if I were in her situation. The only other sex scene is at the very end, and it is one of love and devotion, not smut, which I really appreciated. You can see how far the characters have come. The only thing I wish would have been done differently is that Draco saves Hermione's life in the first chapter of this story, and that point is never brought up again to anyone. I kept waiting (hoping) for someone to tell Harry and Ron what he had done, especially because it was Ron's fault her life was threatened in the first place (btw, I did wonder what happened to Crabbe after the Final Battle). Aside from that, I really didn't see any holes in the story. I noticed the author hasn't written much recently, so there probably won't be a sequel, but I would love to know what happens to Draco and Hermione later down the line and to Narcissa, too. As for Pinky's character, she's absolutely delightful! That little elf won my heart far quicker and more permanently than Dobby. This is one fanfiction story that I will definitely read again!
fantaskie chapter 24 . 10/24/2014
Oh, WoW! This was just...wow! I really enjoyed my journey through this story. I love your story-telling style, and the language and narrative flowed so smoothly. I loved what you did with all the characters...especially glad that you didn't make Ron into an overbearing imbecile like many fan-stories seem to make him out to be. I liked the logical but gradual growth of Draco's feelings for Hermione. What he did with both Pansy and Hermione at the beginning of the story was indeed unethical but made a great deal of sense considering his circumstances and upbringing. He tried to act as honourably as he could though it most certainly wasn't close to good enough. I liked that Pansy, poor girl, never learnt that her adored husband's heart was never hers for the taking.

Really, I just enjoyed this! Glad I came across this. _

best regards,
fantaskie

P.S. - I also love their little cottage with the lovely view of Hogwarts.
2,826 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »