Reviews for Valentine Encounter
One word: AMAZING
vickety chapter 24 . 6/26
This is really good. Also, I love your rant on your homepage!
I found it so amusing and, of course correct, that I read it to my husband and 17 year old daughter. She agrees with you also and we enjoyed it very much. Thanks!
vickety chapter 22 . 6/26
I loved how Harry explained about Percy and Marietta. Good job!
vickety chapter 20 . 6/26
I can't see Harry not being more curious. Hmmm...
vickety chapter 15 . 6/26
Fabulous!
vickety chapter 9 . 6/26
I like this story so much. Thanks for her reaction.
vickety chapter 7 . 6/26
So well written!
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 24 . 6/26
A baby! What a sweet way to end it!
vickety chapter 2 . 6/26
I like how you were very true to their personalities. It can be debated how much OOC it was of Draco to save her, but his personality seems very correct. Also you did a good job explaining why he did it.
vickety chapter 1 . 6/26
Very good start. Very powerful.
I have loved this from beginning to end3
Damn I never felt so guilty being a dramione fan. Even reding FICs where they are having an affair. I can't pinpoint why this couple is so troubling to me. Besides this revelation I can't stop reading so kudos for that. Oh and I do love the relationship between Snape and Draco.
Draco is absolutely horrible and not redeemable in this one. I've read him ruthless before but there's a callousness and lack of genuine love I'm getting from him. You write great dramione most of the time. What happened here. The beginning was very promising.
em.catherine chapter 23 . 6/13
I have read some of your other pieces, and I must say, you do an amazing job with making Dramione tragedies emotionally engaging. That said, this story (which I guess is supposed to be happy) makes me very, very mad, mostly because I find Malfoy's actions (and thoughts, for that matter), repugnant, appalling, and downright disturbing. How dare he feel he has some sort of possessive claim over Hermione after he lies to her, cheats on her, violates her, and takes advantage of her. Just no. She makes me mad too. Harry (and Ron, for that matter) are in this story so utterly kind and considerate, looking out for her, and she throws it all back in their faces, and I DON'T understand her at all. Did I mention how VERY ANGRY I am at her and at Malfoy?
J chapter 24 . 5/31
Love this story svm. Your writing is so great omg and the plot is good too. One of the best Dramione fics I've read by far. good job fam
2,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »