Reviews for Valentine Encounter
Never a Writer chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Oh no, I knew this was going to happen and I kept reading anyway. I hope there's a happy ending
Never a Writer chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
I wonder how Draco's going to convince Hermione to share him
Never a Writer chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Draco should never have betrayed Hermione. She's going be to be so sad!
Never a Writer chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
Oh Shit! When Hermione finds out Draco's been two timing, how can they ever really have a future together?
Never a Writer chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
LOL I laughed when Hermione had made up her mind, and then you were like "half an hour later, they were kissing again"

Unfortunately, because he's Draco Malfoy, he'll probably end up hurting her (but hopefully, only for a short duration).
Never a Writer chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
I love their interactions together when Draco shows his sweet side
Never a Writer chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
I love the way you described Snape and Draco's relationship. I hope Draco realizes how much Snape cares for him. Great writing by the way. I can't stop reading. The story just flows so well
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
I loved the scene when Draco healed Hermione's face and told her to keep the cloak. LOL Now, I can't keep this silly smile off my face
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Wow, this is good, like really really GOOD. I can't wait to read the rest
Guest chapter 24 . 9/26/2014
This is so flippen fantastic! Its a brilliant read with the pressure of romance, but not with all the sappy crap , and one of the best alternative battle sequences I have read as well. I love pinky so much she's awesome! And I think you captured all the characters perfectly, with enough wit combined with the innocence of how old the characters are, I was just all round awesome!
Silvershine Moonlight chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
:D
Elsie chapter 24 . 9/1/2014
THIS is how Jk should have ended the book! This has entered into my record as one of my fave HP fanfic right after Delicate and before The Bracelet and Silencio. You really are a very good writer #applause #thanku
PersephoneEll chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
This is much better written than most similar stories. Good job!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
Wow... what a story! While Draco left me wanting to bang my head at his thought process and actions, he was a fabulously written character. In fact I loved how you morphed all of the characters. Well done on this story where you weaved in a small aspect of Romeo and Juliet, yet with the happy ending for Hermione and Draco. Nicely done, and I loved your ending. ;0)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/14/2014
I read this fic a few years ago (being the potterhead I am and the fascinating storyline), and just yesterday I decided to re read it. I vaguely remembered it, but the thing I was sure of was of the quality and the imagination you put into it. I really hope you've made it as a writer and that you're getting the recognition you deserve. Now, onto the next fic!
2,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »