Reviews for Valentine Encounter
marisamarinee chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
But, a corner of his mind whispered, she's your mudblood now.
3 possessive Draco yumm
marisamarinee chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Me like
coldestenvy chapter 24 . 9/20/2013
Read this all in one night! Couldn't put it down! Loved it! :D
Memory Hole chapter 24 . 8/31/2013
fantastic read
Fire Fay chapter 24 . 8/27/2013
Loved loved loved this story! One of the best epilogues I've ever read as well.
Fire Fay chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Draco Malfoy releasing a war cry and lunging toward his cronies is definitely one of the funniest things I have ever imaged.
Courtney chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
A song that came to mind when he kissed her the second time for me was: "Let's get it on.";)
backwards.4u.only chapter 24 . 8/15/2013
dracogranger1 chapter 24 . 8/13/2013
wow amazing! i loved this fanfic so much
Arrion chapter 23 . 8/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Arrion chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
I really liked story with Draco and Hermione without cliche, andit's exactly what's your story. Thank you.
Pancakesandhuckleberries chapter 24 . 8/7/2013
Madeline chapter 24 . 8/7/2013
I liked this story in the end. At first I was put off by the first couple of chapters due to the lack of detail and depth into the story. However now I realise that it was probably your intention to get the story really rolling after they left Hogwarts, as this was the point where the detail and cohesion lay and where I started to really enjoy it. You have a great knack at conjuring up imagery in your writing and with this I found myself re-living the scenes of the movie and my imagination.
Dimplz chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
This was the first Draco/Hermione story I've read. I'm a big Snape/Lily shipper but decided to read something different. The other kid ships don't appeal to me AT ALL (example Ron/Hermione, Harry/Ginny) but something about Draco/Hermione really speaks to me. Maybe it's just the fact that I love seeing a Slytherin and Gryffindor together (like Snape/Lily)? Maybe it's the dynamic of Draco/Hermione together? She brings out the best in Draco just as Lily brings out the best in Snape.

Anyway, I thought this story was absolutely fantastic. I loved how you showed how their feelings for each other blossomed into love. It was a terrific story filled with romance, angst, friendship, and adventure.

The one thing I had a problem with was the events in chapters 23/24 with the last big plot point of the story. While I'm sure Harry would've wanted Hermione to be happy, I don't think he would've contributed to that in any way shape or form. Ron, yes, but not Harry. I know had I been in Harry's shoes, there would be no way I would've participated in the scene at the house and what happened just prior to it.

But other than that small critique, it was an awesome awesome story! Thank you so much for writing it!
MissEmilieBeth chapter 24 . 7/15/2013
such an amazing story with a roller-coaster of emotions and I loved every bit of it :)
2,854 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »