Reviews for Valentine Encounter
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Oh no! Now I'm worries Harry will be hurt in the end. I wish it was Aron that she was dating so I wouldn't feel as bad
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
I should be sleeping. It's almost 4am. But I'm too addicted.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
Once word of Draco's engagement is out, I can't see Hermione going along with Draco's plan. He's delusional
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
I'm glad you didn't let them do it yet. It would've been horrible first time. But poor Hermione.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Oh no! Although I can see how Draco might not think it's wrong to two time (whether it be on Pansy or Hermione), I still feel bad for Hermione. She's going to be so hurt when she finds out. And poor Pansy too.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
*squeals* I hope Hermione isn't hurt too bad later on
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I think you captured Draco's fear of his father very well
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Yay Snape!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
I almost felt sorry for Pansy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I like seeing th situation occur through Draco's eyes. The thoughts felt like stuff he'd think about.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
Oh my gosh where to start with this, where to end? Oh my...good job. Great job. You rock.
jadeehill chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
You are such an amazing writer! This has to be the best dramione fic I've ever read!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Holy poop oh my gosh I've just died
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Lol I'm looking at the chapter number
And I am shocked that I'm only on chapter
irianaceleste chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
I've read this before but it was an enjoyable read the 2nd time around too. I do think Harry & Hermione are a bit odd just because of canon but in the beginning I did think they were going to get together.

Pinky's a lovely house elf haha I can't imagine how Malfoy found her! I'm also very happy with how Ron & Harry took things. It was mature yet genuine.

(Can't review the Epi cause I already did)
2,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »