Reviews for Valentine Encounter
Kou Shun'u chapter 4 . 6/11/2004
cool apparently i get two new chaps. yay! interesting on the wand bit-i wonder how that would play out in the future.

and oh i wonder what he does to crabbe and goyle.

LEFTIES ROCK!
ToMlUvA06 Not logged in chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
WOW! That was fantastic! can't wait for more
vammav chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
Great story! I loved the way you expressed both draco's and hermione's emotions. Very well written!

Keep it up! It'll be really interesting to see how the plot continues. Keep it fresh and original!

PS: I can't seem to find any areas which you have to improve...The story is already so good...
Rose chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
hey great fanfic. Hope to read more soon.

Love ya,Rose
angeloffear2006 chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
wow thats a great ending to this chapter.
lucy chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
more soon, can't really wait please!
Lady of Rohan chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
This part: "And when he spoke, in a voice she'd never heard before, a low and husky sleep-voice; when he said simply, "Hey... you're here. I didn't think you'd come," and stifled- barely- a humungous yawn- it was a done deal, then. Her heart no longer belonged to herself; it was the property of the fair- haired, sleep-tousled boy sitting across the table from her, whose smile was fading and who was now regarding her solemnly with those mist-gray eyes, waiting for her to speak."

You wrote what I felt when I had a simelar encounter with a guy (to be more exact I also kissed him the night before). Too bad only that that didn't end well. I hope it does end well for them, but if it will not end good it would be more realistic. Keep on the good work!
Ezmerelda chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
Ah, the best laid plans...

I loved this chapter, the first kiss...the thoughts on both their parts...and the final kiss...

Thanks for writing! ~"~
jelite chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
Good soon
Pho3niX chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
Hi,

This story is great so far! I love it, please continue writing tons more. I like the idea of Draco and Hermione together...they really suit each other...I wish people would write more DM stories!

Well, keep going, the story is excellent so far, I don't think anyone could possibly find anything wrong with it!

Pho3niX
doesn't live here anymore chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
Why is it you write these nice long chapters, and when I reach the end they just don't seem long enough! That was just amazing!
Malena-sama chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
Hoe! That was a very nice chapter indeed! *O* I love the Draco dormiens, he looks so cute! Hermione is a great character, you characterise her very well! _ Continue coninue it please!
onedamnloyalfan chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
beautiful pic! love it! great fanfic too, please update soon!
Faery chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
This is an incredibly well-written story. I love how you are developing Hermione and Draco's relationship. I hope you update quickly!
Elli Cole chapter 4 . 6/4/2004