Reviews for Valentine Encounter
Alex25 chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
It’s obviously good for Draco that he’s no longer playing mind games with himself, but I think I’ll miss being able to sit here and say “oh Draco, you fool, you’re just tricking yourself, you know it’s more than that. Just wait.
lucif chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
very good story... just write more often...
Gina Olivia chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
Ah, a little un-just-physical romance(
Cereza chapter 7 . 8/4/2004
I love this story, but I'm hating Draco at the moment. He should wisen up a little and get rid of Pansy- or confess to Hermione. But beside that I'm still loving it! Keep it up! Update soon.

~*Cezzy*~
lylangelgurl chapter 7 . 8/3/2004
great story
rupertsgirlie chapter 7 . 8/3/2004
omg i so love this story but i really hate what draco is doing to hermione by in-fact doing pansy without her knowing its horrible and in the end will screw them all over i mean if hermione finds out after draco confesses his love then she'll hate him and draco will hate himself and pansy god onli knows what she would do love it though lol keep up the great writing

-tricia
Elil Galia chapter 7 . 8/3/2004
i love you! and at the same time i hate you because you leave your stories at such an agonising place! i litereally (do not laugh at me) sqeal with excitement every time i see you've posted a new chapter of this fic and the other one i read, and then you get me all upset by leaving it in such a frustratingly excellent place! put me out of my misery soon please!
burgundyred chapter 7 . 8/2/2004
Oh, wow. This chapter was simply bee-yoo-tee-ful! I adored it ever so much. And I felt *so* very sorry for Hermione, and *so* very happy when Draco didn't take it all the way. Because, she's definitely not ready poor thing. Hehe. I like the end of this generally not too happy chapter because, well, yay, it's an admission. Am looking forward to more. Update soon!

*burgundyred
Kou Shun'u chapter 7 . 8/2/2004
nice ending line. really. man, i wonder how things will go from here. and i actually didnt quite expect that. oh man, and when she finds out about pansy or vice versa..damn. but hm with their newts over- just how long do they have till school is out for good? and just what would that entitle?
Magmatica chapter 7 . 8/2/2004
That was so sad! I mean, poor Hermione, trembling and everything ;_;

I love Draco behaviour! So gentleman!

"I need her. And not just her body, and not just one time... I could have had that tonight, if that were all I wanted. No, I need her- all of her- on a permanent basis. Aw, bloody hell, I am- so- fucked."

I love the final phrase! XD It's so cute!
blue ice2 chapter 7 . 8/1/2004
yay he realises he needs her great chappie
o0odreamypoet chapter 7 . 8/1/2004
Anotehr bloody brilliant chapter! I'm looking forward to more!
distantorigin chapter 7 . 8/1/2004
i normally don't like stories with these scenes in them, and like better the ones that imply these. but i guess this one's okay since it seemed to be really needed for draco to realize his feelings. plus, i'm so glad one of the stories i'm following finally has an update that i'm not in any mood at all to complain. not that i have anything really to complain about this one. well written! update soon!
RedCinders chapter 7 . 8/1/2004
Woah..calming breath, calming breath...That was intense, that was POWERFUL..blimey! Likely the best chappie your've written so far. It was expertly written too; classy, tasteful, and terribly emotional (so many sex scenes I've read are just tactless, gross, or melodramatic).

And AH! Poor Hermione! Oh geebz...OH GEEBZ... That must've, I mean..woah, now I'M terrified of sex after reading that! But Draco...sigh...DRACO...poor, tortured Draco, he CARES! AW..but wow...

Yes..I'm becoming rather incoherent now...and will take that as a sign to say "thank you for the great chapter" and bid you "adieu!"
Flor De La Cereza chapter 7 . 8/1/2004
yay! draco is realising he's inlove with hemione! great story so far! update soon!
2,957 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 193 .. Last Next »