Reviews for Valentine Encounter
niftylicious chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
That was... awesome! YAY! he 'needs' her! joy. Update!
stephanie chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
i absolutely love your writing. fridays are always a good day to read fanfiction for me. keep up the great work.
SweetestReject chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
Aw...thats so sweet! Update soon, I love this story. Draco's all human and not mean...except for the whole sleeping-with-Pansy-on-the-side bit.
Anime4u2 chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
Wow.. this fic. is like REALLY good, I can't beleive I haven't come across it before! I LOVE THIS! Oh yea, and by the way I'm collecting all the good D/Hr fic.s form to put up on my site, and I would REALLY love to add this on my site, so can you PLEASE e-mail me and tell me if you would like it AWESOME fic. on my site? PLEASE! 'Kays.. mail me at . Thankies! :D:D:D

~ Anime4u2 _~
wildekeats chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
Hm...very intresting fic developing...I like how you have set everything up, the atmosphere the conflicting emotions...very good. Please update soon.
nitric-hamster chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
Wow! This is a really good story! I love the writing style, it flows easily and is a good read...i really like it so far. Please update soon!
InDyxx chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
wow interesting chap!
amosubrosa chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
Good...
Din's fire chapter 7 . 7/30/2004
well that was worth waiuting for i must say that this is one of the very few fanfic wich i look forward to be updated,i think that we kind of realised that because this story was was R rated that there was gonner be more in this fic tan swearing in it i really like the description for Draco's feelings for hermione and his realisation that he more than likes her weather or not he is gonner except we are goin to have to waite and see in the next chapter.

you made it a bit more realistic that they didn't that Draco understand that Hermione needs time and may not me reader coz im most story's she seems to be ready to lose her virginity straight away .

looking forward to the next chapter
distantorigin chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
After reading Chapter 5, I had the intention of saying on my review that it was the best written chapter in all the fanfiction I've ever read. But then I read Chapter 6, and it made me re-evaluate my opinion of the entire story, because it, too was the best chapter I've ever read. So after more thinking, I am concluding that this is, hands down, no question, the best fanfic I've ever read.

How you were able to write a d/hr love story with Draco so in-character, is nothing short of a miracle. I don't mind at all that he's still evil, or that he's doing Pansy on the side-his justification for doing what he does is really believable, and so are all the other excuses he comes up with. I imagine that Draco would really be that creative and quick in coming up with bullshit to save his (and Hermione's) butt. It's also great how you're able to show how much Draco wants Hermione without him realizing that it's because he has deeper feelings than lust for her.

Anyway, about a hundred more positive comments entered my mind as I was reading this, but my mediocre writing skills might just crap them up so, now, aside from again saying that this is the best fanfic I've ever read, I'd also like to ask, when, are you going to update? I really hope it's soon.
ParanoiaSerf chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
waah! it's not done yet! what happens next?
ParanoiaSerf chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
nice speech, snape
ParanoiaSerf chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
heheh...you seem to like "almost" killing hermione don't you? hehehe... :)
doesn't live here anymore chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
I love Draco in this one, although I can't wait until he realizes he really does care for her!
BlackEyedBella chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
i've added you and two of your stories to my favorites list. i just read "what a difference a night makes" and i'm floored. you truly are one of the very few great writers on this site. i've never seen anyone keep draco in character so well. great job.
2,924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 193 .. Last Next »