Reviews for Valentine Encounter
Pho3niX chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
Hi,

This story is great so far! I love it, please continue writing tons more. I like the idea of Draco and Hermione together...they really suit each other...I wish people would write more DM stories!

Well, keep going, the story is excellent so far, I don't think anyone could possibly find anything wrong with it!

Pho3niX
doesn't live here anymore chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
Why is it you write these nice long chapters, and when I reach the end they just don't seem long enough! That was just amazing!
Malena-sama chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
Hoe! That was a very nice chapter indeed! *O* I love the Draco dormiens, he looks so cute! Hermione is a great character, you characterise her very well! _ Continue coninue it please!
onedamnloyalfan chapter 5 . 6/11/2004
beautiful pic! love it! great fanfic too, please update soon!
Faery chapter 4 . 6/5/2004
This is an incredibly well-written story. I love how you are developing Hermione and Draco's relationship. I hope you update quickly!
Elli Cole chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
SH*T! UPDATE SOON! i love it! lolz.. ;) ciao!~
Alex25 chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
It's funny that the seventh years are allowed in the library at any time of night but aren't allowed in the hallways. I'm surprised Hermione doesn't have a sleeping bag set up in the back.

Draco is so bitter! When I read his comments, like "small consolation, that," I can just taste the putrid lemon in his mouth.

ARgh. Snape needs to put some more whispering, cryptic remarks into Draco's mind.

I like when Draco gets flustered.

Well I was reading some of your comments...haha...you changed the mullioned windows. Anyway, may I make an annoying correction? You spelled fourth wrong in Draco's letter to Hermione. It didn't bother me at all, but I like to catch you on things like that! Of course, you'll probably tell me "oh no, it's actually spelled correctly. That's one of the perks about being an English major," like that one "lode" incident, but maybe I'm right.

Well...let me just say again that I really like Draco's letter to Hermione. He's so deliberate. I'm glad you made him justify himself with the "she's my mudblood" so he could write postscripts like "let's hang out." If he hadn't decided to use her, he probably wouldn't have been able to write such a polite letter and send it so assuredly.

GOOD JORB!
PLEASE DELETE ACCOUNT chapter 4 . 5/30/2004
Wonderful chapter! Gasp! Hermione mistaken on a potion's essay?

Can't wait for more...

Please, please, please update soon!

~ kassyndra

p.s. hope 2 see more d/hr interaction
doesn't live here anymore chapter 4 . 5/29/2004
I so love it when someone recommends a fic, and it turns out as good as this one is! I was really caught up in it and so disappointed that there's only four chapters worth to read! Looking forward to your next installment!
Malena-sama chapter 4 . 5/29/2004
Wow! I love your story! Draco seems to change his vision of the world at last, instead of being a damn Death Eater o

I would like to know Hermione's feelings as well!

Please please please continue it soon!
denied chapter 4 . 5/29/2004
Very good story so far. I really like the idea that Draco had to save Hermione's life. I've read fics where Hermione had to save Draco, but this is the first where it's the other way around.

I'm curious to see where you take the whole wandless magic thing. At first I wasn't too keen on the idea because I've often seen it as overused to the point that it takes over plots to where it just makes a potentially good story, crap. So far you haven't "overused" it and that is why I'm curious to see where you're taking it.

I hope we get to see some retribution for Ron copping out on his prefect duties (whether it's from Hermione or Draco, even). I wouldn't mind reading a part of this story from Hermione's point of view, but whatever you end up writing in the next chapter, I will definently be satisfied with. :)

Okay, enough of my rambling. Just to sum this up and add something else, I love this fic and hope to see an update sometime in the near future :) .
Cereza chapter 4 . 5/26/2004
Loved it so much.
~*Cereza*~
Elil Galia chapter 4 . 5/25/2004
:-D
cjp7772 chapter 4 . 5/23/2004
Ohh! This does sound interesting. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon!
cjp7772 chapter 3 . 5/23/2004
Again, great chapter. In fact I really like where Draco keeps calling Pansy, Granger. I hope that you update soon!
2,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 .. Last Next »