Reviews for Valentine Encounter
vickety chapter 9 . 6/26
I like this story so much. Thanks for her reaction.
vickety chapter 7 . 6/26
So well written!
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 24 . 6/26
A baby! What a sweet way to end it!
vickety chapter 2 . 6/26
I like how you were very true to their personalities. It can be debated how much OOC it was of Draco to save her, but his personality seems very correct. Also you did a good job explaining why he did it.
vickety chapter 1 . 6/26
Very good start. Very powerful.
I have loved this from beginning to end3
Damn I never felt so guilty being a dramione fan. Even reding FICs where they are having an affair. I can't pinpoint why this couple is so troubling to me. Besides this revelation I can't stop reading so kudos for that. Oh and I do love the relationship between Snape and Draco.
Draco is absolutely horrible and not redeemable in this one. I've read him ruthless before but there's a callousness and lack of genuine love I'm getting from him. You write great dramione most of the time. What happened here. The beginning was very promising.
em.catherine chapter 23 . 6/13
I have read some of your other pieces, and I must say, you do an amazing job with making Dramione tragedies emotionally engaging. That said, this story (which I guess is supposed to be happy) makes me very, very mad, mostly because I find Malfoy's actions (and thoughts, for that matter), repugnant, appalling, and downright disturbing. How dare he feel he has some sort of possessive claim over Hermione after he lies to her, cheats on her, violates her, and takes advantage of her. Just no. She makes me mad too. Harry (and Ron, for that matter) are in this story so utterly kind and considerate, looking out for her, and she throws it all back in their faces, and I DON'T understand her at all. Did I mention how VERY ANGRY I am at her and at Malfoy?
J chapter 24 . 5/31
Love this story svm. Your writing is so great omg and the plot is good too. One of the best Dramione fics I've read by far. good job fam
Arveen Malfoy chapter 6 . 5/18
Bloody idiot! What the hell is je just doing? Man whoring himself? DRACO MALFOY isn't suppose to be like this.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 22 . 5/5
I have been chastised by Harry Potter. So be it. Draco got away with murder. Hope he makes amends not with money but deeds.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 21 . 5/5
I am going to be the Devil's advocate here. Draco, in this story, did more than Ron accused him of a few chapters ago. Did he participate in attacks, torture and murder against Muggles and Muggle-born? Did he attempt in any way, shape or form to help those victims? He took The Mark, he was a bigoted coward. Up to the moment where he found Hermione, he couldn't have cared less about killing for Voldemort. He has to pay somehow for this. Atone if you wish for his involvement with Voldemort. Hope he does.

Harry is a man in all sense of the word. He loves Hermione unselfishly and he is proving it. He deserves better and I hope he does.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 20 . 5/4
Hermione betrays her friendship with Harry and Ron; accepts to be married to Harry when she knew she wasn't in love with him and once she is found out she cries because she lost her "best friends" ? What the hell did she expect to happen! I admire Hermione Granger immensely but this one, right now has disappointed me.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 19 . 5/4
There wasn't anything that Ron said that wasn't true. For all Hermione smartness and righteousness, she behaved badly toward Harry. Draco insulted her by asking her to his mistress, but Hermione didn't act any better toward Harry. She lied, she never loved Harry. Shame on her!
2,921 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »