Reviews for Valentine Encounter
LissaDream chapter 1 . 5/7
I absolutely love this! Brava!
Sydney chapter 24 . 4/20
Perfect just perfect
Well, Draco was a Death Eater who actively participated in raids and "missions", so what else can he expect?
Why are these chapters so short?
It's about time someone found them given that they were so openly available during a very long war.
Oh good grief. How trite.
Harry Hermione Icky.
Poor Hermione, I'd never have thought her to be such a fainting flower. She needs to start carrying around vials of ammonia for whenever she gets her next set of spineless vapours.

Nice of Draco to fuck his wife every night even though he"""loves""" Hermione. Real class act, there.
LMAO! What the hell did Draco expect? Hermione has morals and ethics and that weird thing called SELF-RESPECT; of course she wouldn't be his doormat mistress.
I want to know what he does to punish his bully-buddies.
Very good! All the angst surrounding graduation was crazy!
That ending with Pinky was so perfect!:'D thank you so much for writing this story, you're so so talented. I don't know if you're still active on this site but I'm going to go and check out your other stories for sure!:)
Autumnvicky chapter 24 . 2/26
Perfect ending, awesome story! Whoo, go Draco! lol Thanks for writing this. :)
LilithRisen chapter 2 . 2/24
I think Draco definitely is having some feelings for our resident bookworm
Irshna chapter 24 . 2/18
Nice story! After reading a crappy fanfic, reading this restored my faith in fanfics. So thanks. Though I didn't appreciate the bit of Harry and Hermione you presented because I don't really ship them. But it was bearable because in the end, it was all Dramione. A really good story!
2,957 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »