Reviews for Valentine Encounter
Firnlambe chapter 24 . 10/11/2015
I've been going through many Draco/Hermione fan fictions recently (sorted by favorites) but this one is sorely underrated...and totally deserves to be placed much higher on the favorites ladder. It was wonderfully written while keeping each character true to their book personalities, something I've noticed is quite difficult for other authors. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this from start to finish. By which I mean once I started this story I didn't put it down until I finished it. Great job! I'll be keeping you on my watch list -
twinningbigtime chapter 24 . 10/8/2015
Omg Pinky! Bwahahaaaa! Loved the story! Couldn't put it down!
Fellerbotpotter chapter 14 . 9/16/2015
I can't believe how quickly I got sucked into this story! I started it probably two days ago and am already on Chapter 14. I keep trying to not read it so I can stretch it out longer but I just can't stop myself! I appreciate that you portray the characters so well. I love love love love love it!
Feyfa14Frost chapter 24 . 9/12/2015
Ahahahaha! Oh gosh, that last line is so funny! Great way to end off the story!
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
wow I'm surprised to see you moving their relationship so fast. I don't hate it though
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 9/10/2015
good job with snape.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
loved it
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
really awesome so far.
blackdice1001 chapter 14 . 9/4/2015
This chapter made me more sad than scared. They're all victims of war, and politics, and ancient beliefs that more powerful people use for their own benefits. No one deserves to live and die like Pansy, only ever a tool in other people's lives. I feel sorry for Harry who might never see a life without danger. But I still don't want to forgive Draco, although it became clear long ago that he truly cared for Hermione. I can sympathize though. And being the hypocrite I am, I still hope these two can be happy together.

(Clearly I'm way too distressed about these fictional characters' lives. I blame your beautiful writing entirely.)
blackdice1001 chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
I can't bring myself to feel sorry for Draco. But I can't hate him either.
blackdice1001 chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
Woah. Pinky pleading broke my heart.
werewolf6780 chapter 24 . 8/12/2015
This... I wanted a pining Draco and a good bit of angst on the side. I wanted that. And you certainly delivered tenfold... But Merlin this hurt to read. I've never had such a bittersweet ending in all my life. It was painfully blissful. I loved it. Now I'm going to read all your other good fics!
Aerist chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
Absolutely love yhis fic. Been such a pleasure to read. Still got more left but just felt i had to review. The only thing is ummm never ever ever suck out snake venom. This is the only thing i just can't help but point out. But that aside its beautiful.
vitik2326 chapter 24 . 8/9/2015
THIS STORY IS WONDERFUL!
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 24 . 8/7/2015
I loved this whole fic! Goes straight to my most favorites!
2,871 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »