Reviews for Valentine Encounter
ashyysvitkona chapter 24 . 10/26/2016
I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I hate when a woman gets beat, especially this bad, and just decides not to tell anyone. That means the perpetrators are perfectly free to beat some other woman. That means there's a part of the woman that blames herself and is ashamed. I grew up in an abusive home and learned very young that not telling people only ever helps the abuser. This story is very well written and some of it seems really interesting, but I think I'll give it a pass.
blusand97 chapter 24 . 9/25/2016
I've read this fanfic several times now, and I absolutely love it not only for how great the story is, but for how different it is from most Dramione fanfics (also I love a healthy dose of angst)! For one, Draco behaves appallingly for most of the story, which I found refreshing because in the books he IS terrible. His character in the beginning, and his eventual growth is believable and had me very invested in the story.
If I have to criticise this story, I would say the extremely generic title and story summary was off-putting. This story is pretty highly ranked, but I read stories ranked lower because I didn't think the story would interest me solely based on the summary. Obviously I was very wrong!
CJRed chapter 24 . 8/7/2016
This is my second time reading this now. I have to say I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/20/2016
One word: AMAZING
vickety chapter 24 . 6/26/2016
This is really good. Also, I love your rant on your homepage!
I found it so amusing and, of course correct, that I read it to my husband and 17 year old daughter. She agrees with you also and we enjoyed it very much. Thanks!
vickety chapter 22 . 6/26/2016
I loved how Harry explained about Percy and Marietta. Good job!
vickety chapter 20 . 6/26/2016
I can't see Harry not being more curious. Hmmm...
vickety chapter 15 . 6/26/2016
Fabulous!
vickety chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
I like this story so much. Thanks for her reaction.
vickety chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
So well written!
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 24 . 6/26/2016
A baby! What a sweet way to end it!
vickety chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
I like how you were very true to their personalities. It can be debated how much OOC it was of Draco to save her, but his personality seems very correct. Also you did a good job explaining why he did it.
vickety chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Very good start. Very powerful.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/26/2016