Reviews for Valentine Encounter
eterna-romantica03 chapter 5 . 4/29
But he is going to hurt her. There are obstacles ahead and Draco will have a few choices to make.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 3 . 4/16
Fever makes us say the most weird things, doesn't it?
eterna-romantica03 chapter 2 . 3/28
This being an old story one could see all the different approaches authors had regarding Draco. Although I seriously doubt Dumbledore would permit any kind of Death Eaters meetings. It might be as unthinkable as allowing the Nazi party meeting at school.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 3/28
Crabbe and Goyle deserve a severe, I mean severe punishment. Draco wasn't as evil as he has been portrayed and although true to form he is looking after himself and the thugs he has as friends, he still cared enough to think that Ron behaved badly.
Elena
Nyma chapter 7 . 3/23
Lol Draco's realization at the end was priceless.
Sorry, I accidentally hit post before I finished. Anyways:
Cried when applicable (which for a fangirl is quite often) and smiled/squealed at all the cute fluffy/sexy scenes. Honestly, I love the way you wrote their love story so so so so SO much!
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! (Wow I'm acting like I'm 10) but WOW! This fanfic was beautifully written, and I couldn't tell you how often I laughed at the jokes, cried when
Lilystars chapter 24 . 2/28
Soo good! Fallen so hard for Draco 3
dazzle.chance chapter 24 . 2/24
Lovely story, btw...
dazzle.chance chapter 24 . 2/24
Whoa... He feels her pain, while she feels his pleasure... What would I not give for THAT!p
dazzle.chance chapter 22 . 2/24
This court room scene would have been pure gold on screen- not just for harry giving Percy n Edgecombe their just desserts(though nice work there, picking these two for the prosecutors), but for the click n whirl of Rita Skeeter's camera in the utter silence of the aftermath of the slap!
I'm a great Dramione supporter and have read countless fics that revolve around them. However, your fic had me really hoping she would end up with Harry instead, which is odd considering the fact that I don't particularly ship them and have never had any interest in reading a fanfiction about them. The way Draco acted so condescending towards Hermione throughout almost all of the story, save for the few ending chapters, didn't seat well with me. After everything he's done to her, I just couldn't bring myself to forgive him. Also, I believe it would be too far fetched to think Hermione would agree to anything with Draco while he was so devoted to the Dark Lord's cause. It just seemed as if she didn't have much self respect in this story. Nevertheless, having said that, I still appreciated your writing style.
blackbloodywolf chapter 24 . 1/29
Loved it~
this is was a brilliant, clever, beautiful fanfiction. thankyou.
Muffliato22 chapter 3 . 1/23
I love this story! I've read it, like, 24, 789 times already :)
2,913 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »