Reviews for Valentine Encounter
Lauren chapter 24 . 6/23
I just finished your wonderful story and it was amazing. You truly have a talent for writing. I have favorited some of your other fics and can't wait to read them. Amazing absolutely amazing
Scherherazade chapter 24 . 6/7
Beautifully written story. In places their longing for each other was palpable. The only thing that bothered me was poor Harry. Saves the world but loses the girl.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 5/27
Ridiculous. Who was the idiot who made a Death Eater as Head Boy? Mind-boggling.
furionbeauty chapter 24 . 4/18
I've just stumbled upon this wonderful story and I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed it! AMAZING!
I see by the date at the top that it was published 10 years ago, and I can't believe that I'm only reading it now.
I don't know if you still get notifications of reviews, but I just wanted to say that you are a gifted writer and I enjoyed this fic very much. Keep up the great work. :)
tau.soul chapter 7 . 4/13
Thank you for giving me a story where the woman isn't ready and the man respects that. Especially in a DraMione fic. Sometimes they just...become the author's fantasy, not what the two characters would actually do. I'm excited to read the lemon that probably will come, but I hope it's taken as personally slow as this chapter.
elena chapter 24 . 4/13
How on earth have I gone so long without this fic. I loved it. Well done. So good
omg that was so adorable and hilarious i loved it :)
Kristina Malfoy chapter 18 . 2/21
The last part of the chapter is one of the most beautifully descriptive and emotional lines. I can visualize the interaction so well from your description. Really wonderful.

"Then, wordlessly, Hermione raised her arms toward him, almost like a child asking to be picked up, and suddenly all of Draco's troubles- his mother, the Ministry investigation- seemed far-off and unimportant, for that moment at least, and he was across the room in two great strides, engulfing her in his arms and burying his face in her hair and thanking God, thanking Merlin, thanking God."
Daffy.Duck100 chapter 24 . 2/19
I read this entire story in a day and night! I absolutely loved it, it was perfect!
ThyASlytherin chapter 24 . 2/3
OMG! I like have no words to describe! I love this book! Probably my most favorite, easily replacing Isolation by Bex-Chan (sorry about that Bex).
I literaly went to school thinking about it and couldn't wait to get out of any of my classes to read it!
Epilouge made me cry and I think my computer will never be the same again! Lol.
Great job!
O.M.G. I don't have the words to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. It gripped me from the moment I started it, and held me in its thrall.

You did such an excellent job with every aspect of this story! The plot was believable and moved at a very nice pace. There is a delicate balance needed for a good, moving plot and you found it. The plot didn't move so fast I felt jarred by the suddenness of each event or so slowly I found myself bored by te pace.

Your fleshing out of Rowlings characters was very believable. I thought you kept each person true to the book version of them while also keeping them real as people. (And Draco's scheme to have his cake and eat it too - brilliant! It felt so right for his character!)

I think the thing I appreciated most about this story is that the whole thing felt so genuine - the people, the emotions, and the plot. Thank you for a truly enjoyable afternoon of reading!
Maryam99 chapter 8 . 1/28
December 18th is my birthday. LOL
emeralgreenlove chapter 3 . 1/14
I love the way Snape is so sweet with Draco :), hope he takes him in when his parents disown him.
2,865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »