Reviews for Valentine Encounter
PoE99 chapter 24 . 11/27/2016
Thank you so much for sharing your story. A very lovely read. I enjoyed it.
Poe99
DreamerDayjob chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
I love seeing this side of Snape :) x
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
Wow Severus is so Smexy!
Gryff in The Game chapter 24 . 11/4/2016
absolutely loved this!
Jasmineprnc chapter 24 . 10/29/2016
This was a very cute story! I enjoyed it immensely! Perfect amount of smut and angst in my life.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2016
To anyone who scans a couple of reviews, definitely read this story. I agree with the reviewer a few down: the story title and summary DO NOT do this story justice. I've passed up this story several times solely because of the title and summary, but after I read the review saying the story delivered more than the title and summary leads you to believe, I read it and am so glad I did. To the author, you did an amazing job! I *love* your writing style, I love Draco's dialogue (especially his internal dialogue!), and I hope you write things other than fan fiction because I honestly think you could publish a book or ten. :) Thank you for this!
ashyysvitkona chapter 24 . 10/26/2016
I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I hate when a woman gets beat, especially this bad, and just decides not to tell anyone. That means the perpetrators are perfectly free to beat some other woman. That means there's a part of the woman that blames herself and is ashamed. I grew up in an abusive home and learned very young that not telling people only ever helps the abuser. This story is very well written and some of it seems really interesting, but I think I'll give it a pass.
blusand97 chapter 24 . 9/25/2016
I've read this fanfic several times now, and I absolutely love it not only for how great the story is, but for how different it is from most Dramione fanfics (also I love a healthy dose of angst)! For one, Draco behaves appallingly for most of the story, which I found refreshing because in the books he IS terrible. His character in the beginning, and his eventual growth is believable and had me very invested in the story.
If I have to criticise this story, I would say the extremely generic title and story summary was off-putting. This story is pretty highly ranked, but I read stories ranked lower because I didn't think the story would interest me solely based on the summary. Obviously I was very wrong!
CJRed chapter 24 . 8/7/2016
This is my second time reading this now. I have to say I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing it!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/20/2016
One word: AMAZING
vickety chapter 24 . 6/26/2016
This is really good. Also, I love your rant on your homepage!
I found it so amusing and, of course correct, that I read it to my husband and 17 year old daughter. She agrees with you also and we enjoyed it very much. Thanks!
vickety chapter 22 . 6/26/2016
I loved how Harry explained about Percy and Marietta. Good job!
vickety chapter 20 . 6/26/2016
I can't see Harry not being more curious. Hmmm...
vickety chapter 15 . 6/26/2016