Reviews for Valentine Encounter
Arveen Malfoy chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
Bloody idiot! What the hell is je just doing? Man whoring himself? DRACO MALFOY isn't suppose to be like this.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 22 . 5/5/2016
I have been chastised by Harry Potter. So be it. Draco got away with murder. Hope he makes amends not with money but deeds.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 21 . 5/5/2016
I am going to be the Devil's advocate here. Draco, in this story, did more than Ron accused him of a few chapters ago. Did he participate in attacks, torture and murder against Muggles and Muggle-born? Did he attempt in any way, shape or form to help those victims? He took The Mark, he was a bigoted coward. Up to the moment where he found Hermione, he couldn't have cared less about killing for Voldemort. He has to pay somehow for this. Atone if you wish for his involvement with Voldemort. Hope he does.

Harry is a man in all sense of the word. He loves Hermione unselfishly and he is proving it. He deserves better and I hope he does.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 20 . 5/4/2016
Hermione betrays her friendship with Harry and Ron; accepts to be married to Harry when she knew she wasn't in love with him and once she is found out she cries because she lost her "best friends" ? What the hell did she expect to happen! I admire Hermione Granger immensely but this one, right now has disappointed me.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 19 . 5/4/2016
There wasn't anything that Ron said that wasn't true. For all Hermione smartness and righteousness, she behaved badly toward Harry. Draco insulted her by asking her to his mistress, but Hermione didn't act any better toward Harry. She lied, she never loved Harry. Shame on her!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 13 . 5/1/2016
Having a hard time reconciling Draco, The Death Eater, with the knight in shining armour coming to the rescue. He has been killing half bloods and muggle born alike. He has been a Death Eater for a while, and active one. That means he has tortured, planned and participated in those attacks. How on earth can Hermione reconciled these facts and still justified wanting to be with him?
eterna-romantica03 chapter 12 . 5/1/2016
Let's see what comes next.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/1/2016
Draco is a total mess.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 10 . 4/30/2016
Don't tell me she is having second thoughts!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
Thank goodness she has some self respect left.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 8 . 4/30/2016
Not liking this Draco and expecting Hermione to act according to her character when she finds out how utterly despicably Draco is behaving.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 7 . 4/29/2016
What Draco needs is to come clean or, since he is a coward and will never admit using Pansy, stop having sex with Pansy before Hermione finds out. He scored some points in my book by not having sex with Hermione.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 6 . 4/29/2016
Draco is a bastard, a cheating bastard and if Hermione doesn't know it yet, she better reacts like the Hermione I admire. Infidelity has no excuses.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 5 . 4/29/2016
But he is going to hurt her. There are obstacles ahead and Draco will have a few choices to make.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
Fever makes us say the most weird things, doesn't it?
2,941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »