Reviews for Valentine Encounter
Elsie chapter 24 . 9/1/2014
THIS is how Jk should have ended the book! This has entered into my record as one of my fave HP fanfic right after Delicate and before The Bracelet and Silencio. You really are a very good writer #applause #thanku
PersephonePagan chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
This is much better written than most similar stories. Good job!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
Wow... what a story! While Draco left me wanting to bang my head at his thought process and actions, he was a fabulously written character. In fact I loved how you morphed all of the characters. Well done on this story where you weaved in a small aspect of Romeo and Juliet, yet with the happy ending for Hermione and Draco. Nicely done, and I loved your ending. ;0)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/14/2014
I read this fic a few years ago (being the potterhead I am and the fascinating storyline), and just yesterday I decided to re read it. I vaguely remembered it, but the thing I was sure of was of the quality and the imagination you put into it. I really hope you've made it as a writer and that you're getting the recognition you deserve. Now, onto the next fic!
kurtsmellsliketeenspirit chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
you are fucked Draco. and I am loving it
Guest chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
This story was really brilliant! I started reading fanfiction a couple of years ago, and I normally dislike reading HP fics published before 2007. I didn't know the date this was published before I started, but it was so captivating that when I realized the story was HBP or DH compliant, I continued reading it, regardless.
Do you have a sixth sense or something?! Out of all the characters you could have chosen to be important, you went with Hannah Abbott, but made her Ron's love interest instead of Neville. You made it clear that in this story the last spell Crabbe would ever cast would be cast correctly and powerfully! Just that you chose Serpensortia rather than Fiendfyre. And then the only Weasley you decided to mortally injure in the war was Fred (bless him), but (bless YOU) your good judgement let him live. It's as though JK read this fanfic and thought it was so amazing that she decided to use some of your ideas, but change them up a bit.
... Do I need to put some sort of disclaimer now? JK STOLE NOTHING FROM THIS AUTHOR.
Lol, anyway, there's just ONE thing that bothers me with this story... Hermione cries A LOT. Kudos for staying true to her character, but I suppose because it happens only once or twice per book, the fact that it was many times in this one story overwhelmed me. TO THE APPRAISAL! Your writing is really fantastic, and your characters are very strong. They remained who they fundamentally are, but you, as an author successfully put your own twist on them and made them yours as well. As a reader, I really connected with them. It wasn't just like I was reading about these people and what they were feeling, but like I was actually feeling it along with them. With all the drama and angst in the story, I LOVE that you ended it on a humorous note. It really puts out the message that in the end, they were happy.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/12/2014
LOL I love the ending!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
I wish hermione could explain to harry that she never cheated on him with Draco.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/12/2014
I'm bummed that Hermione has to deal with the judgmental wiz adding community
Guest chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
Don't you hate how fickle the wizarding community is?
Guest chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
Rita Skeeter. Can anyone say that name without their lips curling in disgust?
Guest chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
What?! Nooooooooooooo
Guest chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
I'm feeling exactly as Draco is
Guest chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
*fingers crossed* for everything to work out
Guest chapter 16 . 7/12/2014