Reviews for Perfect Darkness
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow, that was so beautiful! I liked how you made it clear that Ron's depression wasn't all magically fixed but just made better by Harry's love

Very good

:D
feonixis chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
i loved your story, even though i don't usually go in for the angst, and i'm sorry someone did that. know how that feels. i only let my really close friends read my stuff. they always help me or tell me how great it is, even when tihnk it's rubbish.
Love me yes chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
This story is just fine. Don't listen to anyone who makes fun of your story. Never do this mistake. Probably this girl doesn't understand the concept of "constructive criticizim".

Yes the ending was rushed, it's good though.

Keep it up ;)
Jacki-maliska chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
fuck that girl theis story is ausome you go girl!

luv ya

tweaty
dylan chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
im not sure who that girl was but im sure she is a bitch because who could not love that story
Elizabeth Tears chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Ach! Don't you hate that when you're degraded for your writing? I do, anyway. But DON'T LISTEN TO HER! Everything you write is great, and I think I'm beginning to repeat myself with every review. Am I getting kinda stalkerish? Just ... I dunno, e-mail me and tell me to bugger off if I am. Anyways, until you do so, I am going to continue to read and fall in love with just about every single fic of yours, even if I don't review them, I do read them! lol, great work!

Lizzy :D
KW2009 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Well she was stupid, because it was amazing. Keep up these R/H fics!
two-tone chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Don't let that girl get you down, she just doesn't know talent if it danced in front of her wearing Dobby's tea cosy haha! Maybe you should write a sequel? Anyway, keep writing, you have incredible skill.
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
very good. incredibly sweet, vulnerable Ron-ness. so sweet. i almost cried.
quadi9 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
You shouldn't have lost enthusiasm. This was pretty good, and it would be absolutely lovely if you did a little follow up fic of Ron dealing with his urges to cut... ya know, just to add that element into the story. Or whatever. Just have fun with it and keep writing.
cheers
- sarah
sweetytweety chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
i love it! don't listen to that dumbass girl at skewl and don't let her put your fic down..it's my first H/R fic an it's amazing! GOOD JOB! :oD
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Luv the story please write more.
Can you read my story Nightmare in Hogwarts? Thanks.
Raine Is Crazy chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
hum dum dee dum ... good writing style. i'm not a fan of slash, but good story.
TDQ
AnimegirlHF chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Well, if she made fun of it, then she obviously has no taste! I think it was wonderful! _ You did a great job! _ Ciao for now!
Rory-Dasiny chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
This is a great story! The part where it was specially sad was when Ron was hurting himself … you know I wrote a story where Ron get’s addicted to the bite of a vampire … and in another Story Cat10 and I, we got together to write a story about Ron getting kidnapped … I hope you like those stories as much as I have enjoyed reading yours.