Reviews for Kitsune Delight
Is this latter part of the chapter a Wizard of Oz reference?
nyachan chapter 4 . 5/21
it was funny to have kikyo get payback and inuyasha too
SeleneAlice chapter 17 . 4/15
Please update
Oh my god that was so funny
AyakashiPriestess chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
This story seems very... crack-ish. It's amusing, though, which is good.
NamiKawaiiNeko chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
Just noticed but I thought that the baby's name was Satoru
Guest chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
It sucks to be addicted to a discontinued fanfic
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Hell no! I wouldn't mind if you did a shounen-ai couple! If the outcome is hilarious, I reeeeeaaaalllllyyyyyyyy wanna read it! I haven't gotten a good laugh for awhile! PLEASE DO ONE!
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
Amado sounds interesting. So it's like a miniature city for youkai like the makai? Does Koenma know about it?
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
I think the girls are a good touch to make Inuyasha curious. But seriously? Miroku is gorgeous and Inuyasha makes every man a ogre?
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
I love the part about Miroku taking pictures of Inuyasha and Koga with the camera! What's more amusing is that Kikyou came and so did Sesshoumaru! I love this story! It's hecka funny!
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Inuyasha and Kikyou are such easy targets to Kagome's anger. It's really funny. You should have created a chapter of Inuyasha being locked in a room with Sesshoumaru while Sesshoumaru is under the influence of Kagome's lie.
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
The demon tree was funny
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Kikiho a new name for Kikyo or ClayPot because that's what she is finally died. All hail Mistress Nika for killing her in a way that she deserves!
foxxy chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
PLEASE MORE i like it an it is the best i have ever read please more please please!