Reviews for With Time Comes Trust
carligwilliams chapter 6 . 6/26
Was Snape using Legilimency on Harry? Also, he's the cutest small lil' kid ever. Love your story!
Pathseekerme chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
This was SO well written! You made me cry several, several times; I taught writing for almost 30 years and I don't cry easily when reading stories - the next best thing to immune because I can still feel when things are well written. Your characters act like real people, and your descriptions make me see things in my mind. Truly wonderful! Don't ever stop writing and making magic!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
Leave it to Dumbledore to offer him dessert first! Oh, and loving it!
Girl-of-many-otp chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
It's okay. Not like I needed my heart or anything.
Shelby-The-Red-Mew chapter 6 . 6/21/2016
Holy shit for a few seconds I saw a flash and weird feelings kind of urging me to review...

Anyways good job and again I say W.T.B.H (What Thee Bloody Hell)
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 12 . 8/10/2015
This is so sad
*crys*
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Awwww this is so cute X
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
This is amazing!
aila chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
Good, but harry's acting kinda young...
GinevraMollyWeaslyPotter chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Grunnings the drill factory where Vernon Dursley worked.
Thank you for a wonderful story.
aravind.bellamkonda chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
nice trick to get reviews. Can I copy that?
Joanis chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
Agh! The end! You MUST continue! You have to! It's too good of a story to not to! I will be checking in on your story, Ms. Writer. I hope that the plot bunnies are always in your favor! Good luck! :)
Joanis chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Ok ok ok. Sorry about this, even more so if I'm wrong. But... When servus says "in the first year of your second decade." ... Wouldn't that be 'of your first decade'? Forgive me if I'm wrong. :) btw... If you get a review on the chapter before this with no name telling you how well written this is and how I don't usually review until the end of the book... Yeah that was me. I forgot to my name on it. Sorry. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
I don't usually review in the middle of the story, but since that little squiggly line is just so awesome I figured I might as well. I'm really loving this story. It's like a movie when I read it it's so perfectly written. Cheers to you!
Cara chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
LOVING THE STORY! Especially like the banter between Snape and Sirius, not that it's realistic, but still...and also enjoying the piano idea.