Reviews for Lesson Plans
xPrincessKagurax chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
hehe
mu149 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
o_O Wait a moment! Does Raenef V give out private lessons?
Miztical-Dragon chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
lawlz. wow... lol first story for demon diaries where Raneaf was the one taking Eclipse lol... great story!
redSky27 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
seme!Raenefv! Kya! Luv this loads~ thx for sharing!
sylc chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Oh, gosh, this was such an amazingly sexy story. Beautifully and so sensually and darkly written. I loved and savoured every moment of it. Your submissive Eclipse is so well and deliciously characterised. Thank you for such a wonderful, sexy, and memorable read.
Injection Of Love chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Oh...my...GOD! I am so...what's-what's the word... Oh! Wait... *has been neglecting her studies* Ah! Ecstatic, I believe... Well.. About the sequel! *goes off to find it*
cj chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
i thought this was very true to form on what it would be like if you had this power and there was that much of and under currant in the relationship. i could really see it happening. the only thing i would have changed is i would have dragged it out longer (the mind games i mean) but i am kinda funny that way. this is my first review and i hope to find your next fix. i just got online two days ago. thanks for making me smile. good luck with new stuff.
KiriNoMiko chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
such smut!

naugty naughty rae :D

*.*
Ash chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
OH! You are so evil! :I I love it though. Good Job!
TillDeathDoUsPart1191 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
O.O whoa evil Raenef...very evil me likey XDD i loved it realy cool woot woot.
CuteCrittersGang chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
OHMYGOSHNESS! *faints* THAT WAS SO AWESOME! I have to admit, evil Raenef is so much more versatile than normal, innocent Reanef, who could NEVER think up something like this. And it's INCREDIBLE! This is really your first lemon? Lucky! I can't write lemon for anything, and my other account got deleted, soo . . . where was I going with this? OH YES! Excellent fic, I LOVED it! *huggles*

*Tom*
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
*drools* Whoa that was hott. God, I *love* submissive Eclipse ... and badass Raenef ... very original, using his *new* character instead of the sweet, innocent, little Demon Lord we all know and love. Beautifully written, too! Not too crude, and lots of yummy ... erm ... sound effects? Yeah, that works.
Loki-Doki chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
That was so good! I loved it!

-adds to favorites-

-Loki
Chocolate-Obsessed chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I read you're LD fic and thought it was great, so I looked to see your other works. This was...teasing...I liked it. I read some of the other reviews and I think it'd be great if you wrote a sequel where Raenef turns goody-goody and remembers. Wonder what would happen then. Great job.
Newin chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
That was one of THE best lemon fics I have ever read! So graphic! So awesome! You own!