Reviews for Harry Potter and the Potion of Fernifendice
charm13insomnia chapter 25 . 8/4/2013
interesting
Hahukum Konn chapter 25 . 12/8/2012
I really wish there was a sequel to this. :) It was fun reading this.
Hahukum Konn chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Am actually surprised Harry wasn't given an official waiver to be out after curfew owing to visiting his parents' graves, which would have cut the ground out from under Snape.
Hahukum Konn chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
And the HBP "Harry has become fanciable" element comes in here too. Good prediction! XD
Hahukum Konn chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
I'm reading this, and what's interesting is how well you predicted some of the events of the Half-Blood Prince (such as the mass breakout from Azkaban, Harry's reluctance to re-initiate the DA, etc. :) ). I look forward to reading the remainder of this fic later. :)
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 26 . 8/3/2012
Dear,
TheSerpantAndTheLion
Since I love this story I took sometime and wrote on a piece of paper the names of my favorite characters, then I chose the most unlikely one that would be made minister and went with the one under him and ended up with Aberforth Dumbledore. I was pleasantly shocked to find out that he was indeed the one voted in to serve as the minister of magic. The one who is absolutely my favorite character is of course the head of my house,Potions Master Severus Snape, the most loved person in all of my mind. Even the voices who help me plot things say they love him. Now I must say I absolutely adore you're authors notes. Now I must go read other fabulous work by you and I shall see about joining You're yahoo group.
Sincerly,
Sneaky Lunitic Spy
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 26 . 12/29/2011
THIS STORY WAS BRILLIANT! I can't believe you WROTE it all out in notebooks! I suppose 2004 WAS before laptops and computers were as worryingly popular as they are nowadays. My life is my laptop unfortunately!

Amazing work!
Hahukum Konn chapter 26 . 7/19/2011
If ever you write a sequel detailing how Harry defeats Voldemort in this AU-verse, I'd love to see it.

Whether or not there ever is a sequel, thumbs up for a great fic! :)
Ventus Princeps chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
I usually wait until the end of a story before I review, but I really liked that chapter. A lot. I think the only think detracting from your story is the announcements in the middle. It breaks the rhythm of the story immensely.

Anyway, great job so far. Thanks for sharing.
bb chapter 11 . 2/2/2010
great writing and story
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Good chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Excellent start!
S chapter 17 . 7/6/2009
Hope you got the 200, and maybe more. Good luck!
S chapter 11 . 7/6/2009
Am thoroughly enjoying your writing so far, and am finally giving in to the A/N at the end of the page. You have a talent of expressing conversation well, much more than most fan writers, while not neglecting other aspects of the story. Can only see you getting better (and hopefully producing many more) with time. Love the slightly dry and rather sardonic humor. Completely agree with you about Snape also, can't get enough.
SalazarSnape chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
No sequel? Nada? Nix? O well enjoyed vewi well written and you used my head of house quite well thanx for the great read