Reviews for Letters to Daddy
Princess of China chapter 1 . 2/4
Great story.
anakin-no chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
So heartbreaking, but good.
ScarecrowMax chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I thought this was so wonderful. I was crying the entire time, I'm still crying, this was an amazing concept. I wish you had made more letters, I'm glad Luke found that, it meant so much to him as a child and it's nice to have something like that.
Coriandergirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Maaaan. If I weren't already all cried out from what I've been going through today, I would be sobbing right now. I suspect that the next time I read it, I will. This is really good. Just the perfect mix of sorrow, sappiness, cutsyness, and explanations. A veritable success. I hope those people with the challenge agree.
Lora Kael chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Aw, sweet. I like a lot of these challenge fics. They always seem to turn out sweet, funny or the like.

Sweet and sad. :)

Love Lora
Blacknayami chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Aww! This story is very cute! I liked how Luke started to write another letter at the end. Thank you for posting this story! _
frodogenic chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I found this an enjoyable piece. I can definitely see Luke doing something like this in his childhood. I think it would be interesting if, in light of ROTS, you did a companion piece with Vader writing letters to his unborn child. Not as realistic, I grant, but it could prove interesting...
Sapre Kench chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Full of emotion and very, very well written.
Pureevil230 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
aww poor luke.

is there any more?...please.
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Aw. very cute and awesome. I hope you have noticed u r on my fave author's list.

I love your stuff and hope you write more.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
that ws so cute! And the last line was perfect.
Zazzie chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Ooh, so sweet
Elocindragon chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
That was very touching. Great story!
JC-Puzzler chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
*sniffs*

Great job! I love stories that deal with Luke's struggle to deal with his father's identity. I could just see the bittersweet smile he must have had on his face as he remembered so many instances after re-reading the entries... I love how you ended it, too:

"He began to write.

“Dear Father,

I miss you very much…”"

I wonder...what else has he written in that journal of his? Has his newly discovered sister written something similar? (Especially since she always knew she was adopted...)

Anyways...Just curious... :)

JCPuzzler
rhonderoo chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
This needed a tissue warning! This was beautiful and well thought out. I can imagine Luke doing this as a child. Wonderful story!