Reviews for Black and Pink All Over
Raven234 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Just as confusing (and hilarious!) as the last chapter. What is Robin watching? How come "Barney and Friends" and a tofu documentary affect Starfire and Beast Boy so much? How'd Raven get the idea for their torture from the TV? Why does Raven want to kill them again? And what does Raven's "No. I just saved money on my car insurance by switching to Geico." line mean?
Raven234 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Ummm... what the heck is going on here? What does "giving some guys at the bar Raven's email was the perfect way to insure that he could have fun watching her nearly kill the rest of the team" mean?
RavenxIsxAxBlackxRose chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
OMG! i love it! could you give me the theripists card to i think i might need it:) lol
Desstrio chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
That... Was... AWESOME
Desstrio chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Wow... love the insanity!
ravenrothrocks chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
omg this has to be the funniest thing i ve ever read
Black Raven 13 chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
Very fnny. I'm imppresed, not many peaple can pull that kind of stuff stuff,Funny stuff. But other than that keep up the good work!

Your's Truly,

Black Raven 13
treeonice chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Omg that was so funny!. I have a friend who probably has read this, is reading this, or will read this. It is freaking hilarious.
Raeboy chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Interesting. I feel bad for Barney, though. Fear the wrath of Starfire! Just wondering, what's with the spandex?

-Raeboy

PS How do you upload a WEBPAGE?
FireDitto chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
-cackles- Thats brilliant XD Loved it!

'“It is…” Starfire paused to think of the Earth term for the horrible, hormonal affliction that had afflicted all females of the human species for tens of hundreds of years. That awful, cruel torture, lunar in cycle, that most of the girls looked forward to eagerly, and once they got it, hated it and hated it until it stopped, forty years later. Then they wanted it back.

“PMS.” she completed.'

That is the BEST part of the story -grins-

... God, PMS should die -shot- I swing from crying, to insanely happy, to an insane psychopath within minutes -snorts- XDD

... Being female is just so much fun -sarcasm-
ravanwolf chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
! In case you haven't noticed I found this insanely funny.

*twitch*I... Hate... BARNEY! I'm guessing that was the purple and green monster. *shudder*

Toodles!

ravanwolf

P.S: is there gonna be more chapters?
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
*snorfle* Cyborg is evil. :D
xObaby05Ox chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
hahahahhahahahaha im calling the police on u for making me laugh so hard my eyes popped out.

j/k!

i luv this story!
TopKat chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
you are vey sick...but it was SO FUNNY! i loved it so much. my eyes'll be twtiching for hours...
merines chapter 1 . 7/15/2005