Reviews for Seto's Valentine
Sweet story!
YaOiPrInCeSs16 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Excellent!
Kayzie chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Ah...mindless fluff...so cute...KEEP IT UP!
PoCkylove chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
*gasp* OMG! That was one of the kawaii fanfics I ever read! _ so cute! and so...whew! o haha! I absolutely love how you write your fanfics! good joob!
Aya-Ceres001 chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
*Aya's hair stands up in shock*
Aya: OH NO! I GO AWAY FOR A LITTLE BIT AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS!
Ceres: Calm down Aya, it's just a romance story.
Aya: *Looks at Ceres like she has to be kidding* BETWEEN ANZU AND SETO!
Ceres: Well-yes, but you knew someone had to write one sooner, or later. WAIT A MINUTE! YOU READ SETO/ANZU ROMANCES BEFORE WHY ARE YOU FREAKING OUT?
Aya: Because they were set up by Mokuba WAH!
Ceres: What's wrong with that?
Aya: *Thinks* Nothing, but it was too short I want more!
Ceres: *Shakes her head and looks at Aya in disbelief * Well, Tsuzuki-chan as you can see we're back.
Aya: *Continues sobbing* I-I-Want more!
Ceres: *Looks at Aya* If you be a good Inu we'll surf for a nice long romance story.
Aya: *Perks up* Okay! *Smiles sweetly*
Ceres: Forgive her she's in one of her moods.
Aya: Am not!
Ceres: Are too!
Aya: Am not!
Ceres: SHUT UP!
*Aya giggles and runs around happily screaming about wanting Tooya to sit down and read this romance story with her.* After all it might give him some bad ideas. *She giggles happily at her evil thought*
Ceres: *Rolls eyes* Anyway Tsuzuki-chan I like this story. I have to agree with Aya. You definitely left us wanting more.
Aya: I'm RIGHT! I'm ALWAYS RIGHT! MUAHAHAHAHA!
Ceres: Yeah-sure-whatever. Anyway, we updated our story too. Chapter 2 has a few new things in it and Ch. 3 is up read it if you get the chance.
Aya: AND REVIEW!
Ceres: And review. Oh btw. Our email is acting a little funny so that's why we haven't written you back. Sorry about that. Technical difficulties. We'll right you as soon as we fix our email.
With stars in her eyes thinking of Tooya,
Aya
Starring with disgust at Aya,
Ceres
P.S. From Aya: DO ANOTHER ONE! I WANT MORE!
P.S. From Ceres: Please do another one to shut her up she's giving me a bloody headach.
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Great fic! You can't have one too many seto/anzu fics. This was a great fic and it's going on my favorites! I liked the way mokuba and rebecca set up the two make.
Charmed-Writer3 chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
*Coughs* I see...Seto and Anzu..
Seto *Looking upset*: That's what I'm saying.
Anzu: What are you saying that I'm not cute, or something?
Charmed-Writer3: How should I know if you're pretty? I'm a girl I couldn't care less how you look. I care about Seto.
Seto: The girl has taste!
Anzu: *Hmph*
Charmed-Writer3: Okay you two, I'm a busy girl here.
This was a very interesting story. I like that Mokuba set Seto up with Anzu. I liked this romance fic though I wish it were longer.
Seto: YEAH! WHY THE HECK DIDN'T I GET ANY! I mean I took her out to dinner... Sure Mokuba set it up, but I deserve a little somethin' somethin' you know what I'm saying..
(Anzu smacks Seto upside his head)
Anzu: Yeah your saying your a sleazy pig like most men out there!
Seto: _;; Yeah basically... Anyway, great story keep it up.
Anzu: Yeah it was a great story, but don't listen to any of Seto's ideas he's crazy.
As always,
Charmed-Writer3
Just this once chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Ignore those idiotic flamers,
keep on writing Tsuzuki2001
I love your pairings they're my absolute fave!
what is the problem with seto/anzu?
THEY'RE PERFECTLY FINE!
AT LEAST THE COUPLE IS STRAIGHT!
(i hate yaoi/yuri shounen-ai or slash!)
Oh yeah Tsuzuki2001,
have you noticed that all who hate Anzu/Tea are yaoi/yuri fans?
SakuraNightStar chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
HOW KAWA-AI-AI-AI-AI! . kya! *Sakura spins and jumps around clapping wildly*
*Yami: -_- "Sit down before you hurt yourself."
*Sakura: " I will n-" *crashes into him in her excitement*
*Yami: . "Pain..." *twitches*
*Sakura:"Well I didn't hurt myself! .-
*Everyone: -_-; Anywayz, simimusen! I know I get a little excited. ; This was a very cute story! You seem to have a great knack at coming up with extremely cute one-shots! _ I really like the beginning where they're descovering all the YGO girls' numbers in each others address books. Very kawaii! - Happy Valentines Day! (yes i know, its far past v-day, but hey, its in the spirit of the story! *Everyone: -_-;*) Keep writing!
Kai and the Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Dark Magician:cool
Insane Dark Magician:i think they are cute together, i mean mokuba and rebeca
Dark Magician:please continue. 6:19 texas
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
OMG! ew... SETO/ANZU?
that bitch anzu that preeches about friendship and all that shit? WAKE UP! Seto/Anzu is the most horrifing thing that has ever happened..And you wanna know what? Ur one of them!
isishikage chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
kawaii kawaii kawaii!
too waff!
sweet 4 valentines!
sxa 4evr!
Archery-Princess57 chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Aw that was so romantic i like how u made Rebecca and Mokuba into such a perfect couple and Set was so romantic you're a lucky girl Anzu! anyways great one-shot!
HiKari Mokuba's Guardian chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
NO! Mokuba and Rebacca are NOT girlfriend and boyfriend. I don't even know who Rebacca is? Has Mokuba forgotten Niomi? Sorry, but I refuse to like Mokuba/Rebacca fanfics. I WILL REBELL!
Kari