Reviews for Operation: Valentine
ebonypol chapter 9 . 2/5
I really hope you continue :) ur an awesome author :)
TheCatsMeow8562 chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
I know this hasn't been updated in like 10 years but damn I haven't laugh so hard while reading a fanfic! And it's a perfect ending. Like this cuz it leaves the imagination to the reader hahahah
ClumsyWrighter chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
now i am realy curiuse XD
not everyoner can come up whit this mutsh randomness
i personly like the chips ofering... funny
ClumsyWrighter chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
his having to mutch fun whit this XD
ClumsyWrighter chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
awww this is Nice XD
ClumsyWrighter chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
somehow i think duke and tristan has got it all wrong XD
Aly Goode chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Hahahah this is truly hilarious! I love itt! I just realized that you haven't updated since 2004 and I'm really hoping you will finished this fic because it is AWESOME and so so so FUNNY!
gomogomo777 chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
Damn, no update. Ah well.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Well, it's... Look well...!
Goes well... Became well again... That's good...!

No! I'm sure Kaiba noticed it as Date! And he enjoying it!

My question is, how was Joey can sleep on Kaiba's lap on movie's place?! And Kaiba himself wasn't realize it until he wakeup! He even snuggled around him! Damn! THAT'S CUTE! #eh?

NOOO! Why this not continuuueee?! D'X #sobbed

I wanted to know how will it end the date and mission...! Dammit!

Love this!
Samanthasdfghjkl chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Continue? ;3
eguzmanryan chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Why is this not finished. Why have you abandoned this for 9 years? Please please PLEASE finish it. Your writing is amazing!
Draggy2 chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Oh drats! Every couple of years I read this story, remembering that I enjoyed it, and every time I'm always dismayed to realize it is incomplete. If ever you wish to revisit this fandom, please consider this fic. :)
catthegreat chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
i know it's been almost 10 years since this was last updated...but it's so close to done...is it wrong to wish for it to be complete?
Polinia chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
The end I'd near! Finish it! :D
Kitsu chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Why is it that every time I find an author as amazing as you, you leave me with that one unfinished story that makes me epic sad? TT I know this story is old. I know you probably won't finish it. Why do I subject myself to this torture? I suppose I'm just hoping a miracle will happen and you'll come back and write more. This fandom needs more authors like you. 3