Reviews for Revelation, Realization & Redemption
*cries* It has been 10 years since an update...Your story has more depth than the anime you are making the fanfiction for.
love your work, if you see this, perhaps you could find time to update again?
Aww. kagome is getting all the love isnt she? So many protectors. She could have her own harem, or her own kennel...not sure which...
Chrissie0770 chapter 27 . 10/28/2015
I had read this a long time ago... and found it once again. the story is very good, but looking up to the last update, it has been almost 10 years since this last chapter was posted. I know that the ending is lost but I would like to say that what I have read was an amazing story. Good job and if you ever decide to complete the story, I hope that I find it again to finish it.
maritataisho chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
Follow her ... this very good ... and I'm hoping very deep and q Hojo is Sesshomaru in his human disguise ... Follow her
Guest chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
Gotdamn. What a stubborn bunch of idiots. I'd probably be bald if i had to deal with this all the time.
Vera chapter 28 . 8/14/2010
Ohhh I soo love your story. I know it has been 2 years since you last updated so chances are you will never finish but I hope and pray you will come back and continue. You did a great job!
Chrissie0770 chapter 28 . 1/27/2010
it is such a shame that you have not finished this story... it is very interesting and if you ever get the chance it would be nice to find out what happened...
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I really, really, really want to read this. I can tell it's going to be fantastic, and I'm willing to bet lots of money it is very well written and polished as well. However, I don't know if I can invest myself in a story that is unfinished. Especially a good one that is unfinished.. Could you let me know in a response if you do plan on picking it up? Or perhaps, if you are not planning on finishing, then could you let me know a summary of the ending? Either way, hope to hear from you!
Blueberry Babe chapter 28 . 8/20/2009
thank you for your story. i hope you intend to finish it. i see it has been several year since you have updated..I hope you will reconsider and finish this.. or at least send me an out line of what you intended?.. I wondered if maybe Hojo is Susshomaru transformed because they were saying that the demons could change form.. lol well just a thought. lol update soon ... please?
Dawns Heart chapter 28 . 5/11/2009
Wow. This story is amazing. Sesshoumaru is Hojo, isn't he? I hope you plan to contineu with this story, or send me a link if you countinued this story elsewhere. It's just... wow.

TTFN,

Liz
Andaliia chapter 28 . 3/30/2009
Hn. You still haven't continued eventhough it's been almost three years since the last update and you say at end of the chapter 28 that you hope it doesn't take as long to update as the last chapter. Well, apprentyly it has taken even MORE time, so could you please update soon? I'd really like to know what happensa next.

Btw, is Houjo really human? Because you said youkai can transform to look completly human and I was wondering about this love triangle you have done here. This: 'Kagome loves Hojo and Sesshoumaru loves Kagome and so on' -thing. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I hope Hojo is Sesshoumaru in human disguise or something like that since I'm complete Sess/Kag freak! I know, I know Sesshoumaru and Hojo's charecters are quite different, but girl can hope, right?

Anyway, plese update soon!
AKARY YAMI chapter 28 . 1/22/2009
plis conti

its a great fic

hope u conti soon
oldestmaiden chapter 10 . 9/29/2008
I haven't read all of this yet but wanted to comment on it...especially the ending. The first time I read a ff that considered Hojo as the one for Kogome...I remember thinking "NO!" Hojo reminds of some me I know, they can love deeply but when their loved one needs...they look to see what THEY can do to make it all better, to solve the problem, to mend the situation. It doesn't occur to them that the person needs to solve the problems alone...that the best idea would be to aid or assist them in the solution of the problem. I like to think of it as going caveman and knocking the problem away.
sweetest angel chapter 28 . 3/9/2008
Will you update in a near future? *whimper*

please please update soon!
Bla chapter 28 . 11/10/2007