Reviews for Balancing Act
Campy Capybara chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I just discovered Jake 2.0 tonight, watching this episode. Therefore, I was ever so glad to read your story, which provided a nice little extension and background to the episode.

Your writing is fluent, and the insights and light humour was really engaging. I really enjoyed reading this.
shallowness chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Lovely. From the interaction between Fran (good to see her brought further into the foreground and in context of the lab's history) and Diane and how Diane's thoughts about their relationship fed into what she was saying in the parking lot scene on. . .
As ever, the dialogue and thought processes feel very much of the characters. Nice to have Diane examine her motives, the sharing between them continued, Jake's not quite all-encompassing obliviousness and then the return to the picture. Felt like a genuine addition to what was in canon.
Ryoko Kashino chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I loved this story! It so sucks that UPN has taken Jake 2.0 off it's airwaves! Anyway I really love your fics! You've got an awesome talent for writing! Keep up the incredible work! And I love your Clark & Chloe fanzine too! Feel free to send me an email! L8rs!
Eraserhead chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
First review? Very good story. I love all your Jake 2.0 fics. Great job.