Reviews for Ulvetyd
dana-maru1 chapter 6 . 2/27/2004
aw that was so sad!
dana-maru1 chapter 4 . 2/27/2004
A battle of brain power- cool idea, **goes to read even more**
dana-maru1 chapter 3 . 2/27/2004
well there's a twist, Fran is the powered one? hm ... **goes to read more**
DIVA chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
That was amazing! you are the real deal and i will check out the other stories that you wrote also. Thanks again!
divad chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
em, i am really like this is this the end? or is there something else going to be added?
DIVA chapter 5 . 2/18/2004
amazing! i love the twist w/ both girls having it! please e me again when you update, i love this story and your writing! thanks much.
CeilidhO chapter 5 . 2/18/2004
Good work, Emma! An interesting idea that plays like an episode, with some nice twists. There are a few grammar mistakes, but nothing that gets in the way of enjoying the story. Keep it up.
DIVA chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
wow, that is awesome! i love the story. the plot shows real promise and i enjoyed the style you wrote with, if you can, e-mail me the next time you update it. please! thanks much.
divad chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
Emma, this is great. Mulder is always the hero for some young girl in your stories. I love it. I wish Agent Scully would have danced with him though!
dana-maru1 chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
and as usual Mulder's theory seems correct :o)
dana-maru1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
oh. my. god.
divad chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Em, i don't mean to be be mean or anything but you can't be 14 or 15 and be a senior in high school unless you are a genious and cheerleaders really aren't genious types do you think?
Gothic Spook chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
COOL! Kinda creepy! EXCELENT START! PLEASE post more soon!