Reviews for Shadows
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
a very sweet story from a sleepy author. :)
NightLie chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
_

V. Good :D

I read all your Diana Wynne Jones fics...will read the others once ive watched/read the stuff :P
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Aww! Amazing...

bb xx K.A.
WasHere chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
I LIKE THIS ONE EVEN BETTER!
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
This is great. Very-Howlish. Awesome job.
nofo'get chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
wow .. that was lovely .. and i love the way you ended it... very beautiful
nofo'get chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
wow .. that was lovely .. and i love the way you ended it... very beautiful
Lady of Masbolle chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
nice lil one shot...are u gonna write more?
ChocolateEclar chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
That was... certainly short, but lovely all the same. The "shadow" metaphor was a nice touch. I suppose seeing another side of Howl is always fun.
I can't think of anything more to say that wouldn't seem...well, redundant. This really is beautiful though.
I hope you write other HMC fanfics! Bye! _
Alida of the Emerald Green Hair chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
A Howl POV? Interesting. I like it. Maybe a bit OOC, but I can also see Howl being that eloquent. However, I always saw him as being a little less sentimental. If he's going to start pondering things in the dead of night, perhaps he should throw in some comments about how silly he was, ect. ect. Oh, I dunno...Crap. Well, I think it was pretty neato _
Caudex chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
You brave, wonderful person. I've been waiting for a while to see someone try to tackle Howl's POV, however briefly. You've made a fine job of it. I sincerely hope this isn't the only contribution to the genre that you will make.
artemis obscure chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
wish that i could think of something really deep to reply to this but my brain fails me.
i'm resorted to saying this:
i loved it