Reviews for Controlled Rage
Plz update story
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
interesting.
Toby860 chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
a good story 1 of the better ones I have read. my opinion is you should not have brought asuka into the nephilim class. she should of remained human. and if shinji is the all father why are the angels fighting him shouldn't they be trying to please him. or join up with him that is how they start third impact I don't see the way they can fight like this if they have to join in with him in the end. please pick up the story again it has been a long time since you updated
princessiris160 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was really good. Please continue writing!
Mysterious Poet chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
Love it, espeicially the Shinji/Rei couple. Plus the EVA's going berserk and all. Keep up the good work!
Mysterious Poet chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I thought it was asuka that lived with misato and shinji
Raenvoll chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
Interesting story, funny well written update soon.
Sun S. Li chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
Ah so the story is finally sorting itself out and everything is making sense now. It is a great story so far and i would like to see how it ends. Sayonara.
Zergling chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
Good story. To bad you aren't going to continue

it.
Tonie619 chapter 5 . 10/25/2005
This is a very cool and interesting chapter. I like how it ends and hope to see another like soon.
FF-loverHP1 chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
interesting very interesting story. Would have never thought of shiji as adam but yes to rei as lillith. But why make asuka the daughter she a PMSing witch! But still very good story please dont kill this story update it and add chapters please!
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
CH1

'Daddy would never do anything to hurt me,' he thought happily.

It fits the point you want to get across, but it really doesn't fit the character

and situation. It comes off as rather awkward.

'Sachiel charged up his ramming devices'

We need a description. I have no idea what you are talking about, for all I

know he could have two 1984 Ford Pintos. Unless you describe it we can't 'see' it.

Couple of errors here and there need to be corrected.

Needs a little polish, but I like it.

CH2

The scene with the cattle prod is a bit overdone. It makes for a good

scene, but doesn't fit the tools and equipment they had available. Think

strapped down and stun gunned, not something from a kinky B&D movie.

The angel's thoughts don't really fit. They sound like an off duty cab driver

who's had a few drinks and is looking for a fight, not a servant of a higher

power doing his duty.

Decent chapter, but your fight scenes need work.

CH3

You never bothered to cover what the angel was up to. So as far

as the reader knew the angel was just sitting there playing poker.

Wasn't everyone suppose to be in the shelters? Why were some of

Shinji's classmates up topside when there was an angle in the city?

Rei seems too emotional. We don't have an explanation for what caused

her to be so emotional.

CH4

If Rei and Shinji have changed so much (Like DBZ rejects) why has no one

commented on it? You can be sure Kenuske and Toji would be commenting

on Rei's breasts at the very least. Why would angel DNA turn Shinji into a

berserker anyway? Rei doesn't seem to have that problem.

CH5

Now there is a twist I didn't see coming. Nice work.
Crimsha1080 chapter 5 . 10/27/2004
Woo hoo! I have to admit I really like your fic, especially since the majority of the fics here and on mediaminer don't focus so much on the primal, animalistic brutality of which is a major aspect of the NGE series. As well is the seeming lack of the conceptualization of the true power of pure emotion, as shown in such fics as "A Human Saiyajin," by Michael Fetter and Kazblah, "The Ultimate Antidote," by Matdeception, "Path Of Life," by Matdeception, and "The Evolution," by Lu Dragon Lord, of which, though they're all Ranma crossovers, could easily be incorporated into the NGE universe. (the series each one is crossed over with that is) Of course, sometime the best fics are ones that use no readily prevalent crossovers, ones that are more orginal rather than actually being crossovers. Anyway, your fic is pretty good, as even though each chapter is fairly short, they each end at an appropriate break point. The way you've wriitten the storyline makes very anxious for your next update to be posted, as I would like to see more.

Anyway, update soon, please! k?
Rusty Knights Productions chapter 5 . 9/23/2004
Intresting storyline. Your idea changes Eva's plot much and it's intresting to read. I am waiting for next chapter.

-Knight Two
RequiemKei chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
Very very nice story... Update soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »