Reviews for Anguish
holy... shit that was AMAZING I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BETTER DrizztxCatti-Brie Fiction
dmichelle312 chapter 11 . 2/8
They're Avariel I guess...
alexcloud chapter 28 . 10/26/2010
its called a epilouge ananybody who dosent want it can die
josh chapter 28 . 12/13/2009
ok may i say that you are one of the most talented writers ever!

Brilliant

i cant believe this writing you had me enthralled from the first chapter and i swear dude or dudette that YOU MUST MAKE A SEQUEL

R.A. Salvatore should take lessons from you

i dont kno if you have read the transitions series but the first book was good

the second one ok

the third well not so good but not rotten

anyway what im gettin at is that through the whole drizzt series

Salvatore made drizzt into an undecided kind of wuss whenever it came to cat

when reading his books the way he made drizzt was awsome until it got to a certain point in which case he missed something and it just kind of went downhill from there

Thank you thank you thank you ! for fixing that mistake (dont kno if it was on purpose or not) He is a drow elf still and they are naturally good with ladies and such stuff like

but you took drizzts character and totalley made it into what he would ACTULLEY be like if ever met in person

I see writing in your future if thats truly your bag specially fantasy

I honestly ask you NOT to right any heavy blah blah this and blah blah that books because thats what old people do(thoguh i dont actulley know how old you are ahah )

anyway "ahem" I DEMAND A SEQUEL ahahah most definitly and your not so bad at fight scenes just a few more detail into the swordsmanship and the way the move would make the differance i think

anyway you are wonderfull writer and this story is seroiusly how the drizzt series should have gone.

ps. dont worry your not alone when it comes to the plot bunnies...i know even now they skulk in corner tittering. one of them actulley got a hold my sword (little bugger)
japaneserockergirl chapter 28 . 7/3/2009
Aw, the ending was so nice! Finally, a fic where Drizzt has good ending!
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I like it so far; there's very little to critique, though, so I can't say much. All I can say is that I really am starting to like this pairing, and I'm still on The Dark Elf Trilogy! Yes, it's true; I have yet to get to the Icewind Dale series, and yet I'm reading fics like this! XD Ah well, I'll catch up sooner or later...
The Reviewer chapter 17 . 1/9/2009
Decided to give your fic another chance, and what was in store for me? another shitty song chapter. This is when i call it quits. Shitty writing.
The Reviewer chapter 16 . 1/9/2009
Quite the failure of a chapter. Had high hopes for the fic when i started reading it, but now, its just a waste. The bad song chapter plus male rape? Again, quite the failure
the reviewer chapter 15 . 1/9/2009
songs in fics always fuck em up / pretty annoying i gotta say
Kraytkiller chapter 20 . 8/8/2008
Ah man my male pregnancy alarms are tingling.
Kraytkiller chapter 19 . 8/8/2008
She knelt in front of him, cupping his gaunt face in her hands, looking deeply into his lavender eyes. Never before had she seen him behave like this, and it scared her.

“There’s somethin’ that ye’re not tellin’ us, Drizzt.” Her voice was soft and there was a worried tone to it. “And it’s scarin’ all of us that ye’ve been keepin’ so quiet. We’ll all help ye, all ye have to do is ask.”

Drizzt sighed quietly, cupping Cattie-bries face in his own hand. Looking deeply into her eyes summoning up all the courage and honesty within him he said simply:

"I was forced to have buttsecks by a female author"
Kraytkiller chapter 16 . 8/8/2008
Wow, what is it with women and buttsecks?
Kraytkiller chapter 15 . 8/8/2008
I hate when people add songs into their chapters, they always make the chapters end up sucking. Plus its a bitch to skip over the song and not miss anything.
The Black Flame Phoenix chapter 28 . 3/12/2008
this is cool. I was wondering do you know the correct order of the Drizzt books is supposed to go in? Cause I really like reading about him and I've been reading the books but I lost track of the order of them.
Forrest Edyne chapter 28 . 5/19/2007
I just gotta say one thing AW! That was so CUTE! You did that scene perfectly. And by the way, YES you should DEFINITELY keep writing! I'll be really sad if you don't. This has been one of my favorite stories so far, even if poor Drizzt got hurt. Anyway, I can't wait to hear more. What's going to happen to Mikhall? Are Drizzt and Catti-Brie going to adopt him? Drizzt does make a really cute dad. What are Wulfgar and Delly going to name the baby? I can't wait to read more and get some answers! Keep writing, you're good at it!