Reviews for Anguish
Forrest Edyne chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
Great Chapter! I don't know what you were talking about with the dream sequences, they were good! You know, you think a lot less of your writing than you should. You're a good writer, you just need some confidence. On to the next chapter. Keep writing!
Forrest Edyne chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I like it so far, it's pretty good. By the way, Colson comes from a place called Aukney, you can read about it in "Paths of Darkness" i you haven't already. Anyway I'm off to read the next chapter. Bye!
Beltainwitch chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Love it! really dark. Not what you would expect! Keep up the great work!
Eddi Delaney chapter 28 . 7/23/2006
Ooh, sequels rock! I expect one and shall search until I get one.
Eddi Delaney chapter 27 . 7/23/2006
*is bantering on about how stupid people are to practice her drow* Oh, review, right... well, I really just want to read the next chapter if that's ok with you. Very good.
Eddi Delaney chapter 26 . 7/23/2006
Now that was just mean!
Eddi Delaney chapter 25 . 7/23/2006
Pff, a mystery? Hardly. It's obviously a PRESENT. Duh. Um, yeah. SQUIRRELS!
Eddi Delaney chapter 24 . 7/23/2006
I must agree with the plot bunnies on this one. Angstyay, but it's really annoying to write. Which is why I stick to Naruto humor.
Eddi Delaney chapter 23 . 7/23/2006
*hands you a 22-calibur rifle* Wow. You're just like Abe Lincoln in the Ultimate Showdown! Get those bunnies!
Eddi Delaney chapter 22 . 7/23/2006
*gives you a can of Bunny-B-Gone* Hope those lil rabbits leave you be for a while. I've read so much of R.A. Salvatore I'll sometimes say 'ye' or curse in drow...
Eddi Delaney chapter 19 . 7/23/2006
Good thing for those random bursts of sanity, or else I don't think I could review safely. o.O; Anyway, we can all be happy that your GOOD at writing those sappy things so no one has to fear them. Some people (me) suck at writing romance. Which is why I wonder why I'm writing a, um... well, I wouldn't quite call that a romance quite yet... or ever really. *pokes story called Shoelace* I have a twisted mind.
Eddi Delaney chapter 18 . 7/23/2006
*eats a peanut butter and ham sandwich* So... yeah, that was pretty sappy. But that's ok! It could have been worse like the ENTIRE STORY being like that. I would vomit and leave.
Eddi Delaney chapter 17 . 7/22/2006
School: The bane of an internet addicts existence. I could easily live here, roaming learning of the lives of others that aren't even there, but the others... the ones of the world of the sun, that blinding orb in the sky that rends my pale flesh... they insist that I exist fully in their bright world. I much prefer it here, going from place to place with a mere spelling of or even going to places such as Vana'diel... Curse those who don't understand the world of those such as myself, for they have much to learn, but are unwilling to know. *almost starts a rant* Um, anyway, I love your story. A lot. And now... TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Eddi Delaney chapter 16 . 7/22/2006
... *hugs Drizzt plushie and sobs pitifully*
Eddi Delaney chapter 15 . 7/22/2006
*pokes you* Those finals... they really do suck. Especially how the teacher has to recite the rules before EVERY TEST. I swear I could hear my brain cells dying through the teacher's monotonous tone.
140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »