Reviews for Anguish
Eddi Delaney chapter 11 . 7/22/2006
*grabs Mikhail* OH! What ya gonna do now? You can't kill me! It's immpossible! I'm... uh... related to Johnny Colt. That's right. And if you murder me he will hunt you down and vivisect you like he did Jimmy! You don't know of Johnny? Oh my! *clutches Mikhail tighter* I believe you should go to and search JtHM. It is wise to know the enemy, though you have no chance of defeating him! *mutters, hoping you don't hear* Pff, me related to Nny... ridiculous. I'd have to live in an angular world of stupidity and violence! And mooses! *shudders* So many mooses...
Eddi Delaney chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
Well. That's rather mean, doncha think? Eh, here's a review, but it's hard to type at 1 AM. My eyes, arms, and fingers twitch every couple of minutes, and my vision is bleary. Ah well, anyway, nice story, I'm just lazy. Skeetos drinked my headjuice, ya know? *giggles at reference joke* I'm going to run away now. *doesn't feel like moving* Actually I think I'll stay here...
Al chapter 28 . 7/13/2006
I think this story is wonderful! It has just enough detail to take the reader on an emotional roller coaster. I don't think it could've been done any better, even by R. A. Salvatore. I believe that there should be a sequel.
catti chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
okay dont know if you even still ckeck reviews, but if you left that blank on hte page because you didnt know where colson was born it was Auckney (might not be spelt right)
greenbean1 chapter 28 . 1/10/2006
Wow! This story is just... awesome. And then some. :] I really really liked it, and.. yeah. Go you!
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
WRITE MORE FAST! I BEG OF THEE!
Lavinia chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Aya! Good fic here!

But, I wanna make one correct. It's Mielikki, not Mielikke... I dunno if it's written Mielikke in your languaged books, but it's finish pagan goddess, and right spelling is Mielikki...

Well, good fic you have (for this long, let's see what end brings :) )

Lavinia
Kenaisya-chan chapter 28 . 5/10/2005
I had to mark this as a favorite! You've done so well and i would also like to thank you VERY much for keeping everyone in character! I hope the plot bunnies are happy!
sejokusieltajostain chapter 11 . 4/3/2005
Nice story so far (chp 11), but ther is a thing I'd like to comment on, concerning those winged creatures: if you aren't familiar with Forgotten Realms (ie. you've read only Salvatores Books, not the Realms of... collections or rule books for the RPG) you propably haven't heard of Avariel, the elves with wings. Just thought to mention.
starzstruck-1 chapter 28 . 2/20/2005
If you dont do a sequel to this.. i may have to hunt you down and hurt you! Lol.. jk, but i'd really like to see a sequel. Cant wait!

~blessings~

chele
Doinkers chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Oh my god! I love this story! I was looking for it one day and I couldn't find it and I almost cried! It is so good! As for making a sequel, that was pure genious! Thank you for writing this! Yay!
Ria-Taerun chapter 28 . 10/6/2004
Mwuhahahaha! I am Drizzt's insane and loony niece, and I command you to write a sequel! Please?

I mean, this one was so great. And you can't just lieave it hanging like that, can you? *puppy dog eyes* Heheh, or I shall set my evil twin brother Aari on you, and he's loonier than me!

I'm serious, though, I love this fic. Sequels are the best invention known to man- and woman-kind. So use it! And I love your plot bunnies, they always have the right ideas! *evil smirk*

~Ria, who is insane about her uncle
jarethsdragon chapter 17 . 9/27/2004
Great story - but the song is My Last Breath by Evanescence... Thank you for this wonderful story.
Ininil chapter 28 . 8/13/2004
Cool story can't wait till you update, I want to know what name Wulfgar and Delly will pick for there baby and what will happen with th elfling, will Catti-brie and Drizzt adopt him. Oh boy I just can't waitn so update soon ok.
merlyn1382 chapter 28 . 7/19/2004
i had started to read your sequel to this one and thought it a bout time i read it so i finale did and i loved it
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »