Reviews for Anguish
katie chapter 28 . 6/21/2004
this story was and is so cool! u did an awesome job and congrats to the plot bunnies too. and prettyprettypretty please write a sequel! PLEASE! drizzt and cat have to adopt Mikhail. mikhail sounds so cute! u did an excellant job on this story and I Salute You!
Lana chapter 28 . 5/15/2004
Yes. Yes. Sequel. Much good. Well, hop to it. *grins with pleading puppy eyes to soften request*
Abbil chapter 28 . 4/20/2004
*chanting slowly, but gaining speed...*
sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!
Mystari chapter 28 . 4/19/2004
No! Don't end it! More more more! *looks at plot bunnies with puppy-dog eyes* I'll give you carrots, but write more!
Great story, by the way ). Keep writing!
Gloomis chapter 28 . 4/16/2004
Yes, i think you should have a seqeul... this story is great to read. way to go!
Obscurebookwyrm chapter 28 . 4/16/2004
This chapter was good, and I do hope for a sequel, if only to tie up all the loose ends. The entire story has left me wondering what will happen next. Congratulations!
Kurai Catt chapter 28 . 4/16/2004
This was good. I really like the ending . I'd love a sequel.
Darkflower chapter 28 . 4/16/2004
A sequel would awsome, you've set up some really good events that could comeback to haunt everyone.
Donaruie chapter 28 . 4/15/2004
Yes yes, keep writting keep writting!
Icingdeath chapter 28 . 4/15/2004
Don't you dare stop writing this story! I love it, that chapter was wonderful. Sequel is a must!
Darkflower chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Hi I think that you write Drizzt very well, keep the chapters coming
Serefinna Ravenscroft chapter 27 . 4/14/2004
OMG! I love Anguish. I felt like I was reading one of R.A. Salvatore's books! But but but, you should have had Drizzt ask Bruenor fist, being that he is her father. It is only proper to have Bruenor give his daughter to Drizzt. I can soo see Bruenor being soo pissed off that he was left out of it before being his usual dwarven self jumping for joy that he may soon have little grandbabies . But Delly must be Maid of Honor! but I dun know who'd make a better Best man Wulfgar or Buenor
Abbil chapter 27 . 4/13/2004
*applauds*
Excellent, as always. What does she say? What happens next? Why are smurfs blue? Questions...
Well, continue already!
Icingdeath chapter 27 . 4/12/2004
Aww, how sweet! Great chapter, I just love Catti/Drizzt romances. And glad to see Delly everything went well with Delly. Forgot to mention before, I love the outfit you gave Drizzt!
mystical panther chapter 25 . 4/7/2004
i'm speachless!
god u made him ware that u are so creative!
he sounds so hansum!