Reviews for Anguish
AmeliatheGreat chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
Oh! I know! I do! I just... CAN'T... REMEMBER... THE NAMES... How useless am I? Very.
It's the dude from the farming village from the 3rd book of dark elf trilogy and the drow from Melee-Magthere in 1st book of DE trilogy, the one that he teamed up with then got beaten by the first year.
Icingdeath chapter 25 . 4/6/2004
I'm still loving the story, update soon! However, the whole situation seems really similair to another fan-fic that's floating around. Oh well, just hope the author isn't John Shooter...ok sorry, too much Secret Window for me. ;)
Donaruie chapter 25 . 4/6/2004
Personaly I think he should have worn everything but the white under tunic...hehehe! *has image in head* Nice!
oh, yeah, anyway, yes loved it!
Oracle chapter 24 . 4/6/2004
Oh...Drizzt gets a fancy crown thingy! Cool!
Donaruie chapter 24 . 4/5/2004
Cool! Have him wear it! Have him Wear it!
SsinurnSolen chapter 24 . 4/5/2004
You are getting better, although I wouls disc backup everything and double check for typos.
BTW: The Lady of the Forest's name is spelled
Mielikki. (Source for spelling: Forgotten Realms Faiths and Pantheons by Eric L. Boyd and Erik Mona)
SsinurnSolen chapter 11 . 4/5/2004
About, the characters, I am sure that they are your own, but the Avariel have been around a long time. For more info read, Evermeet, Island of Elves by Elaine Cunningham.
mystical panther chapter 23 . 4/5/2004
oh well that was intresting!
whats he going to get her?
oh i can't wait for the next chapter!
udate soon
Yasei Raiden chapter 22 . 4/4/2004
*crying hysterically* AH! THIS CHAPTER IS SO GREAT! *sniffs* I was actually playing "My Immortal" while reading this. It's my favorite song.
Aw this was just too great! Sometime you really do need to have a good ol' sappy chapter. _ Please update soon. I really love this story!
mystical panther chapter 22 . 4/4/2004
woohoo that was a good chapter!\
update soon!
Icingdeath chapter 22 . 4/4/2004
I loved how you had the Mielikke scene and of course the use of My Immortal. I can deal with sappiness every once and a while, the end was so sweet. Update soon!
Yasei Raiden chapter 21 . 4/3/2004
O_O OMFG! I'd have already broken down in hysterical fits by now! Poor Catti-brie, Poor Drizzt! MY GOD! That is some scary s* right there! I remember my brother going to the hospital for far less than that. O_o Holy crap! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get the next chapter up soon!
Icingdeath chapter 21 . 4/2/2004
Nice chapter...I feel so bad for Drizzt. Can't wait to keep reading! Where do you find those drow phrases? Real or made up?
mystical panther chapter 21 . 4/2/2004
Cool is that real drow?
poor drizzt!
update soon
Kurai Catt chapter 20 . 3/23/2004
More more more! poor drizzt canna get a break can he. :;snickers evilly::
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »