Reviews for Anguish
Abbil chapter 20 . 3/23/2004
AH! Not again! Must know what happens... Please write some more quickly, or I'll just have to go and explode. *thinks* Ew, messy...
SilverWolf7 chapter 19 . 3/22/2004
hehe, just realised that you have been reviewing my stories. Sorry for the other question...a few lines in the last chapter just reminded me of my own fics...don't worry, I won't yell at you or anything, it just surprised me. If you got some ideas from me, I am happy to inspire people!
Hhehe, I hope you continue this story soon, I really enjoy it.
SilverWolf7 chapter 20 . 3/22/2004
Oh, he's sick. I wonder why? Hhee, I liked this chapter.
One question though...have you been reading my stories?
Icingdeath chapter 20 . 3/21/2004
Aww, poor Drizzt! I look forward to reading what happens to him!
Icingdeath chapter 19 . 3/21/2004
Oh what's wrong with a little sap! Nice chapter, I personally love any story that deals with Catti/Drizzt romance.
MYSTICAL PANTHER chapter 20 . 3/21/2004
OH MY GOD PLEASE TELL ME HE'S ALRIGHT HE'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT, RIGHT?
aH
PANICS AND RUNS IN CIRCLES FOR A WHILE.
ARE U GONNA KILL HIM DON'T KILL HIM :O!
HE'S SO CUTE AND DROW LIKE U JUST CAN'T KILL HIM HES CUTE AND DROW LIKE DON'T DO IT!:(!
-MYSTICAL PANTHER
(P.S) don't kill Drizzt Do'urden or else ye'll find Bruenor bearing a missage from me.
-mystical panther
sliph chapter 18 . 3/19/2004
Sappy is good, we like sappy. :) I've been away, but still fun, and yay for Drizzt being safe and sound. Well. Safe, anyway.
Btw, you might want to italicise the song lyrics or do something to make them a little more obviously seperate from the prose so the transitions will flow easier.
Update? :)
cat chapter 18 . 3/17/2004
it's good story
but please stop with the song lyics
they are very annoying and interput the flow of the story
keep up the good work
Mystical Panther chapter 18 . 3/16/2004
hi ho it's me again just wanted to say that was a grate chapter and u should keep writing!
- Mystical Panther
Icingdeath chapter 18 . 3/15/2004
I definetly liked it! Keep up the great work.
Icingdeath chapter 17 . 3/11/2004
Wonderful! Nice use of a great song as well (it's 'My Last Breath' though not Tourniquet)!
mystical panther chapter 17 . 3/11/2004
Oh my god that was good :) happy happy hapyyu updated!
poor drizzt :( Update soon
Oracle chapter 17 . 3/11/2004
*pokes for more* Argh! I want to know what happens next!
mystical panther chapter 16 . 3/10/2004
Ok u better feel happy because u are the first person i have ever writen too!
and anther thing is i just got The thousand orcs for my birthday from my best friend and well i'm getting the second one soon but until then i would like to read fanfiction so KEEP IT UP PLEASE!-Mystical Panther
fatman chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
good start colsons town of origin can be found in the book spine of the world
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »