Reviews for Anguish
BrOkEn HeArT chapter 16 . 3/10/2004
MORE!MORE! MORE! WHENS THE NEXT CHAPTER
?
Icingdeath chapter 16 . 3/10/2004
Interesting...good chapter! Update soon!
johnmenefee21 chapter 16 . 3/10/2004
Its a good story. It is like salvatore wrote it him self you should be proud of your self.
On another note Colson was born in the small city of Auckney. The lady of auckney Meralda is colsons birth mother. its all in the book SEA OF SWORDS chapters 19 to 20.
Abbil chapter 16 . 3/10/2004
Oh. My. God.
That's all I can say...
DragonEyeZ chapter 16 . 3/10/2004
You're evil! Have I told you you're evil? YOU ARE EVIL! ARGH! *runs madly around house* UPPDATE! *slams into a wall and knocks herself out*
SilverWolf7 chapter 16 . 3/10/2004
Well,I liked this chapter... pleasecontinuesoon.
Does McGristle's son haveaname,orno?
Icingdeath chapter 15 . 3/8/2004
Awesome chapter! However, I would prefer if just his friends went out looking for him without the small band.
efirienaninamarto chapter 15 . 3/8/2004
what is the 'report possible abuse'under the submit review thing? well i like this chapter and hope ur havin fun.. waiting for the next chapter...
SilverWolf7 chapter 15 . 3/7/2004
...please don't make this a crossover with LotR. I like it now...I don't want characters from some other book in there...
Seraphime chapter 14 . 3/5/2004
Honest opinion? Ok. You're story is well written, but the characters are OOC, a lot OOC.
1. Colson is three but talks like a 10 year old
2. Bruenor and Wulfgar are WAY too quiet.
3. If Drizzt is sentinel, he'd never just leave, he'd rouse his friends and take them with him.
4. How old is McGristel's son? Can't be that old, unless Catti-brie is like 45 or something.
5. How the heck can Mikhail be suich a wonder with bow and arrow if he's five
and finally 6. What the HELL did you call him Mikhail for? That's a Russian name, d'you know that? Not really an elven name, huh?
But I like your writing style and I'd love to read more, so keep it up. Best of luck!
sliph chapter 14 . 3/2/2004
Agh! Go rescue him! Save Drizzt, kill Kelnozz slowly! Alustriel, Catti, Mielikki, I swear, if you don't, I'll kick all your a...uh, oops.
I think I see the censors coming for me. Why are they carrying thumbscrews? I'll just...I'll just be going now...*sprints off*
Oh, and KEEP WRITING! :)
Icingdeath chapter 14 . 3/1/2004
Wow, just wow! This story is quickly becoming one of my favs. The torturing of Drizzt, very daring stuff to write about and I love reading it! *waits anxiously for next chapter!*
sliph chapter 13 . 2/28/2004
*sniff* Poor Drizzt, poor Cat. Give them both a big hug. And give Kelnozz and his warriors a pickaxe to the forehead!
Icingdeath chapter 13 . 2/28/2004
This story just keeps getting better and better! I love how Kelnozz and Drizzt reacted to her escaping. I'm dying for the next chapter!
Eressea chapter 12 . 2/28/2004
Kat i hope you dont mind,im taken yer elvish name as me nick name. but if u dont like it let me no,o KEEP WRITING! man this story so far is so kewel! but yer driving me krazy by doin that! keep writing kuz im waitin!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »