Reviews for Set In Stone
Ashley6318 chapter 5 . 9/16
pleasssssssse update!
Ashley6318 chapter 5 . 9/16
love this story! it's thought out well! love love loveeeeeee it!
Waiki chapter 5 . 8/29
I love the story sooo much. Please don't stop here. I hope you'll update soon. :D
Ley00 chapter 5 . 3/23
I fucking love the Yamazaki family! I actually prefer this over the real one xD I just love how they would do everything to protect Naruto even though they're not blood related. I really wanted to see what happen next but sadly it seems that you dropped this years ago ;-; *whispers* come back dude.
Cepharim chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
Excellent work so far.
demon5451 chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
I'd love for you to continue this story.
Bombertank chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
you do realize that the fourth tsuchikage is onoki's granddaughter
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Awwwwww you need to update so want to see what happens
EJR HorseLady chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This is an interesting story so far. I look forward to reading more.
kellyshl chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
And... Please update...f
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
I loved the part with Gai. He's so insane and so much fun.
Are you going to continue this?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
I love all of this. I can't wait for Chuunin exams.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I cannot WAIT to see what happens. Oh, he's gonna be a GENIUS with adopted parents like that!
Ibskib chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
a painful place for this fic to stop, I really wanted to read the chapter where Suzuno finds out and meets her son, I feel pretty sorry for her, it's difficult not to, especially the fact that she was pressured into a loveless marriage while still grieving. I'm picturing that she'll either go postal or at least forsake Konoha the village that betrayed her and Naruto, the thing that might complicate things is her daughter...
Shisa3 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
I know you're probably done with this story, but it's really awesome. If you ever start writing it again I'll definatly read it :)