Reviews for Set In Stone
EJR HorseLady chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This is an interesting story so far. I look forward to reading more.
kellyshl chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
And... Please update...f
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
I loved the part with Gai. He's so insane and so much fun.
Are you going to continue this?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
I love all of this. I can't wait for Chuunin exams.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I cannot WAIT to see what happens. Oh, he's gonna be a GENIUS with adopted parents like that!
Ibskib chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
a painful place for this fic to stop, I really wanted to read the chapter where Suzuno finds out and meets her son, I feel pretty sorry for her, it's difficult not to, especially the fact that she was pressured into a loveless marriage while still grieving. I'm picturing that she'll either go postal or at least forsake Konoha the village that betrayed her and Naruto, the thing that might complicate things is her daughter...
Shisa3 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
I know you're probably done with this story, but it's really awesome. If you ever start writing it again I'll definatly read it :)
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
contuie
SongofEmerald chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Yay! Can't wait to see how this Stone Village Naruto plays out.
Vein is Simply Tired chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Love this :D

Than k you for making this
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Are you dead? If so, then please know that I freaking adore your fiction! It's awesome and with a twist that I haven't seen yet, I Love It!
Kintora chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I understand it's been a while since you wrote this story, and it's probably discontinued, but I did want to let you know that this story has quickly burrowed its way deep into my heart. I love the whole concept - it was great to finally find a good story in which Naruto grew up with a loving (although rough around the edges) family. I like the idea of him not being raised in Leaf though - gives the story a whole different dimension.

Lovely job - hope that maybe someday this story will be continued :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
under the bridge chp.5
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Please update this story. I have read it multiple times, and I am so anxious to see reveal, where Naruto comes to Konoha and shit goes down.
gundamzbd36 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
whats going to happen next? will Naruto, his team be ok in the chuunin Exam?
630 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »