Reviews for Set In Stone
Hachichiyyin chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
And this is abandoned when so many other crap fics are continued.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
intresting
layania chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
i know this story hasnt been updated in a while. To be honest .. i dont think i'd read it again if it was- mainly because there are too many OC's for my taste and i cannot connect with them. But on the other hand i feel compelled to tell u that the ending of Chapter 4 was breathtaking. It sucked me in so deep i felt the fear and regret of the Third as well as the pain of the OC mother of naruto. Just needed to tell u that you are a brilliant author and you maybe better off writing original fictions rather than fanfictions. You bring in OC's and have us connect with them but here i am looking for naruto fiction .. for me that doesnt connect. Sorry if any of this offends you. I just wanted to give my opinion and it should in no be taken in an offensive manner.
Iwishthiswasaphasemum chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
i laughed so bloody hard in this chapter
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
So far your story has been completely awesome... but there is one main problem with it: it seems you have abandoned it! :(
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
wait, so they're nog gonna tell naruto's real mommy that narutos alive? whyyy? i was hoping she'd get outta her emo'ness... well.. not that naruto should accept her.. but at least let the mommy kno about naruto and try to be nice n a friendly figure in his life. He doesn't have to accept her as mom, but at least give her space to repent or something. and wow... she has a second child? didn't c that coming..
Kenjo chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Cool! What a kick ass Grandpa! I love it! I hope you'll update it:)
rockon5002 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
awesome story I hope to read more soon. I would write more but I don't know what to write so hope your not disappointed by the short review.
Lil-lo chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
There are just so many great things about this chapter that I'm probably going to come back and review them in a separate e mail or pm. The biggest things are the way you balance power with the actual issues that warrant that power. I'm also extremely glad of the improved team that Naruto is getting. The contrast alone of having Juzo have a similar back story to Sasuke and to know that you won't have the bull that went down in canon happen. Kaori is a real kunochi (I fan-girled at the expression on her shirt) and I'm happy that she's able to get over her own problems and be there for Naruto. I love that Stone is a lot of things that Konoha should have been, and that I can still root for Naruto without him having the emo awards back story of the year.
Lil-lo chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
I really like how you've summed everything up. I really feel like you did a great wrap on Naruto's early childhood. I wouldn't mind side stories to see the lighter side of things, but I can see that Naruto's grandfather is pretty hardcore.

I also really love Stone and its people. I only know of Yuki from another fanfic but I'm assuming that you may or may not be working with a mix of canon/oc. Either way they are all interesting- especially Naruto's cousins because of the unique Rock beliefs.

Last, I am so happy that Naruto is in a loving family thats able to handle a scared village.
Slytherin Studios chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
I like this story, I knew that getting rid of naruto would come back and bite them in the ass.
P. J. Fry chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
You need to fix the italics.
JBM chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Magma is NOT "Burning Metal".
T.D. Sugoi chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
Ah geez, the ending's making me all sad. Damn you for making it seem so sappy and crap.

Still, Ino being Naruto's half-sister? Never woulda guessed. My 'inner-sap' wants Naruto and his mom to be reunited. Sad part? That'll probably never happen unless it involves a hell of a lot of blood...

*sigh*

Oh well. I usually say this in the last chapter, but...

*Cough* Update pl0x *cough*

- TD Sugoi
Kage Hasu chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
HA...I knew this was going to bit Sarutobi in the butt...as well as the rest of Konoha...I do feel sorry for Naruto's birth mother though. Do you think you can make Saurotbi telling her with Naruto's grandfather in the room, that would be priceless, as well as having Naruto being able to control a large amount of the Kyuubi's chakara by the time of the Chunnin exams...maybe even having him fight Gaara so he has to use it. Update soon.
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »