Reviews for Set In Stone
lunary chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
love the story and love for it to be continue.

Please up date
Icecoolgirl chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
hope this story keep coming because is one heek of a story to pass out so please up date soon.
Blackdex chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
Please continue. ciao
Lin Tenshi Uzamaki chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
loved it.

it was just amazing.

update soon :)
super12 chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
WOW this is really great story!

I hope you havent given up on this yet!

I honestly want more of this really bad!
daimyosam2 chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
finally the lies stop.

man narutos mom is gona have a break down when she finds out...i wounder if she will cut all ties with leaf and go to stone, try to keep naruto in leaf, or think he is kyuubi and try to kill him...or maybe something else.

does narutos mom have an other kid, i thought i read that somewhere in here?

update soon
Plain.Game chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Interesting and certainly AU in it's own case. I just feel that there's some parts which are unnecessarily written in the story and characters can become confusing. As well as Jutsus (but who cares about them?) xD

It was weird how Naruto and that (maybe not quite Naruto, seeing his huge chakra capacity shown in the canon) kept firing off Jutsu after jutsu without chakra depletion. I just realized I sound stupid since I'm speaking as though I understand chakra capacity -_-. But you get what I mean - it tipped a little unnatural, especially since they are so young (this is reference to earlier chaps).

...I see it hasn't been updated in three years. まいったな。

Well, creative and great grammar and layout. Hope you don't mind such a late review.

Ja ne~
t-dugong chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
What bloody fine revenge, to raise the son of konoha's greatest hokage and turn him into an Iwa patriot, eh?
artistgirl12 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
i like this story. only read the first chappy and im hooked.
Raistlinrains chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
Interesting to say the least. I cant wait to see how the exams turn out and how his mother and half sister takes this.
kpsanimefan chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
Amazing plz update soon
jesi ki kage chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Amazing!please please please up date soon!
shadowstorm13 chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
awesome story plz continue i cant wait for chuunin exam and the next chapter
qqchurch chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
damn... this was such a good story. Until I saw the update date...
cristwelrine chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
Damn it ! 2005 is cursed i tell you ! this is the 6th ff in a row for me today that has a Very original plot with incredible felling an warmth yet it wasnt updated in years, year being 2005 -.-' the betrotheds moments when they argue should be illegal as to how much fun it was readin kaoris thoughts and feelings. the way u also depictd the villages point of view about naruto is very well done along with the expectations they have from him . not to mention his rivalry for kage :) . you should show some more detailed moments of naruto and mizukito see the mother son realationship they have . other than this with mizuki i have little to none to comment on it .even if i had , it would all be forgotten if u would be so kind as to update this wonderfull fic please .
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »