Reviews for Set In Stone
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Pls update soon!
bubblytokki chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Wow~~! neat idea~! Your stories are always so...unique.. where do all your interesting ideas come from? (attempts to peer into your brain and fails miserably)
Well.. please keep the chapters coming.. I'm really looking forward to them..
Ghostdraconi chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
This is the first story that I have seen set in another Village. It should be interesting.
ccslover chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
o how cool! you wrote another story? yay! update soon
zekkyu chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
next chapter and hurry man you can think of AU better I can
Licht Sieger chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I wish I could write as well as you. _
Another great idea; I just wish you'd update faster. Of course, haste makes waste, so I suppose I'll just have to deal with it, eh?
Littlepet chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Well you posted this pretty fast :)
Good storie as always just don't forget your other ones!
Silver Dragonfly chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Once again... you've intrigued me. Keep it up.
Night-Owl123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
update! it sounds really intresting! update soon!
maguswizard chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Ô_Ô this's very good, you have to continue _
Miss. Heels chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
UPDATE! hurry i wanna kno wat happens when the Leaf Village founds out he is still alive! HURRY Plz...UPDATE!
Thalimus chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Ok, so for it's great. You just inpired me to write a fic. Problem is, I'm on the edge of stopping one, I have artists block on another, and I just lost interest a little on another. -_O Would you mind if I use the basic idea of Naruto being "disposed?"

And, I'm sorry, but I had to skip all the OC oaragraohs. It was too much. I didn't get into it half way and didn't understand half of it ._.

So, onward, chap 2!
Keltosh chapter 4 . 11/27/2004
Well I just had to comment this here as well. i must say that now this is my seocnd fav fic among yous, just behind bloodlines and just above cool as foxes.

I wouldn't really change anything to it, it's great and it has great OCs as well :D
Night-Owl123 chapter 4 . 11/27/2004
It's a great story and I love reading it... _ hurry and update soon! are u going to update the rest of ur stories soon too?
Liliath chapter 4 . 11/27/2004
WHOA! This is so awesome, I really love it! UPDATE ASAP coz I can't wait any longer!...okay...maybe I'll wait for another week or so, but no promise!_~ anyway...update _
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42