Reviews for Happiness is
katdemon1895 chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
i love this story and am sad that you've discontinued it, but what's written is great, hiei is funny in his own way and i like the interaction between keiko and kurama
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
you have hiei just so perfectly, that bit about restraining himself from taking out his katana was awesome

please update this fic at some point, whenever you have the time or whatever

hope your mum is okay and your children are doing well in school
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
you have hiei and his thought process down absolutely perfectly, that monologue on the sword and how all that is like life was, well, perfect

i'm really, really hoping for more on this story, please please please!
YusukiShredder chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
lol, 'Mr. Twice Fractured Nose' XD I love that. Please continue!
katdemon1895 chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
an incredibly awesome and adorable story, please please please please update this story sometime soon!
Darkside5454 chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
Nice story. I loved it. Only thing that I don't really like is the cliffie. *eye twitch* I am hoping the next chapter is up soon.
unknown80 chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
Sweet I have gotten into the mood for good humor Kurama/Keiko love XD with a bit of Hiei nonsense, hope to see you update this!
animevideogame freak chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
this story is interesting so far hurry and update
IlOVE IT chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
3 simples words..I LOVE IT!
Kioji chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
I love it! It's kinda not updated in a while, but I'd like it if it where. It has such a good story line! Hiei is freaking hilarious! Gotta love it. Please go on sometime! I know it's hard to pick something up that you haven't in a while, but a spark will hit you eventually, if you think about it for a while.
foodaddict chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
Hiei, heeheehee! ;P
foodaddict chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
:D Heehee. ;D Read my mind. :D
foodaddict chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Heehee, loved this chapter! ;P
foodaddict chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Hahaha, this chapter is so funny! ;P
Inikus chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
please continue this fic, there are not enough keikoxkurama stories out there, and it's one of my favourite pairings! I really love the simplicity of this story, and i think it's a real shame you haven't got past chapter 4.

As it's been more than a year since you last updated, there's not much chance you ever will again, I just wanted to show my appriciation for the fic and for the pairing. Heck, i might even be talking to myself here.

Lov ya.