Reviews for Curiosity
Schatze8210 chapter 25 . 5/8
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Netchka chapter 25 . 3/13
I like the story very much. I could just see A.J and Kate toe to toe banter flowing back and forth between them. :)
Theodore Hawkwood chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I must say I can totally see this meeting as having taken place on the smaller screen we call Television.

Good work on how AJ and Kate have met and I am greatly intrigued to see how this story shall play out.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/26/2013
Wow! This is excellent and I don't know the JAG characters at all but I think I will have to get to know them too! Great job!
Kendra29 chapter 25 . 1/8/2013
I loved it keep up the great work i wouldnt mind another aj and kate or sequel.
sg1star chapter 25 . 5/20/2012
though I am not really an AJ and Kaie kind of person, I did enjoy this story. It was different. Well written and funny in places.
Dreamer22 chapter 25 . 5/15/2008
I love it, very well done I greatly enjoyed watching AJ and Kate's relationship progress! very well done!
spk chapter 25 . 4/25/2008
I LOVED this story! You nailed Kate & AJ's voices. I wish there were more crossovers out there like this one. :)
LisaG chapter 25 . 3/25/2008
No! No, no, no, no, NO! Kate isn't supposed to end up with anyone but Gibbs! He even KISSED her and she went back to AJ? Nuh-uh...I don't buy it! ;) Good story, even if I didn't like the ending...or rather who Kate ended up with!
Melissa Larkin chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I just re-read this story for the first time in over three years, and I loved it! :)
novasupernova chapter 25 . 12/2/2006

I was skectical in the beginning as I am a true KIBBS fan, but damn...your story is good, its more than good Its awesome, You made it work
alix33 chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
"why she stopped getting drunk every weekend" - therefore, implying that at some stage in the past, she did indeed get drunk every weekend?
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
AJ/Kate pairing?

And she hits a guy?

I like this already!
angelsAm chapter 25 . 3/12/2005
i realize im toonin in a bit late, but it was cute. usually im a kate/tony person, but this was a nice exeption
SHARON WILSON chapter 1 . 2/3/2005

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story. Really great and you kept true to the original characters. Please keep writing!