Reviews for I Came, I Saw, I Slaughtered
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
I can barely stop laughing. How did you come up with this? Poor Keeper. How are they dealing with it?
Nachtrae chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
I dearly hope you have not forgotten about this story and I hope you will continue! - I am extremely curious about what is going to happen from here on. Soooo many questions! How does Zalador know Asmodues? Are they really in a different dimension or in a distant future of sorts? If they are in a different dimension all together, is there a different version of the Keeper and his Mentor, which could allow Zalador to recognize Asmodues? Will the Keeper and Asmodues ever get used to having goody heroes milling about in THEIR dungeons? And could it be that there are survivors of the Keeper's armies in his old realm? If so, they'd no doubt find some way towards their master. Keeper could use the dragons :D

*coughs a little*

Anyways, I hope you will sometime continue this story :)
HiddenMaster chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
I have to say that this is interesting. Seeing it from a different perspective. Heroes forced underground. I think it would be interesting to see how the keeper begins affecting the minds of these goodly heroes.

On a side note, I wonder who will operate the torture chamber. Has got to be interesting

All in all, this is quite a bit more than descent, and hope you continue it.
Valtharos chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
i agree with sandos but i still hope its updated
Hollow Choice chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I know this is probably dead, but it's awesome.
Silverscale chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
Interesting chapter, keep it up.
Ezza chapter 5 . 9/14/2004
Feh, you know who this is. Nice one, Sol, and well worth the wait. *grins* I like how you've written out the fight scene at the beginning - very well done - although some details did seem to be thrown together a little haphazardly, but that could just be me.

Can't wait until the next part - this is shaping up to be very good. Two thumbs way, way up.

Ella
Archangel the lord of death chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
hello this is a good story and i hope you keep adding to it you are now under my favourite author list and author alert so i know when you update it :D i will keep reviewing
sun tzu1 chapter 4 . 5/14/2004
Excellent. Really excellent.
Lexiter Jackson I can't be bothered with logging in chapter 4 . 4/30/2004
Wow! You said you'd update, but man, you left it on a cliffhanger! *shakes fic* Goddamnit, NO! Write faster! *giggles insanely and wanders off*
Lj
(PS good chapter...*is in a random mood* SQUE!)
Mongoose Bites Yer Arse chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
*looks around then pokes fic* UPDATE! Awesome story. Welcome back to , Sol! *pokepokepokepoke* Write more, goddamnyou, or I SHALL SUMMON THE EVIL POWERS OF THE GREAT UNHOLY VISA TO SMITE THEE! (if you're wondering how that works - VI6 in Roman, S6 in Greek and A6 in some other language that I can't remember off hand. *shrugs* So VISA 6. It works...)
ANYWAY... Having successfully gone off track (as is my wont) and most probably turned your brain into so much mush...keep on writing. And PUT YOUR QUAKE STORY BACK ON, GODDAMNYOU!
Lj
Some random DK fan that hasn't seen you around for a while chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
Hey! I just thought I'd take a meander through the DK section as I haven't been for a while, and what do I see? A story by Solandriel! Well, I say, I can't miss out reading that, now can I. So I read it...and read it again...and I must admit my jaw verily dropped in amazement. I take my hat off to you, sir. At least...I would if I wore a hat...*shrugs* You have lost none of your touch, and there is some perverse justice in our favourite Keeper having an army of goodies.
Glad to see Asmodeus got rid of Brachus. Hope to see another chapter soon, otherwise I may just be forced to hunt you down...*insert evil laughter here*
Random Fan Type Person *boogies*
fellowship-fan chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
hi i just like to say you are a great writer keep it up, the story is great and i never thought i would see what you have done in this story