Reviews for Footprints in the Snow
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
What the... damn, you had shivers running cartwheel races through my back!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
In a disturbed way, I really liked this. Can you put more on or make more like these?
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I liked it! However, I was really curious on how the people in Cephiro would take the news though. And that was so bad that you didn't give us a vague truth of the culprit.
Kamiragem chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This is great! I love this fanfic. I'm a Hikaru lover, but liked the fic so much!
inugurlume chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I really liked this one shot. I don't think it's morbid or disturbing to let out your emotions in this fashion. I do it too sometimes. It's a great way to get everything out. keep up the good writting! _
Wolfy chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Both legs were going? I'd say someone crucified her, but I could be thinking that because its alost Easter. I think someone would have noticed if that's what had happened to poor Hikaru anyway. Ah, well. Kinda' reminded me of Law and Order. Just a little creepy though. I wish Umi or Fuu could have caught up to her.

Remember to smile cuz' Jesus loves ya!~

Happy Easter! He is Risen!
Lenidrabbles chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Wow. Been some time since I was spooked this thoroughfully. Wow. Kudos for you! :D
Kita1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
M... a nice chiller. Very well done! One glaring problem: dialogue should either be all English or all Japanese. Don't try and mix it; that will confuse the heck out of your readers, and it drags their attention away from the story. Don't try and impress us with your knowledge of Japanese-try and impress us with the story itself. (Which, by the way, you did.)
freeMAGIC chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
It was nice, but it scared me. Crimson footprints, crimson blood, CrimsonMint! No! But I liked it. It just scared be. And keep your good mood, I prefer your humor stories. Bloody ones aren't my type.
PiKACHUFAN4288 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
i hope you dont get in anymore bad moods when you write fanfics. or actually i hope you get rid of them all together (they're not healthy anyways)

too gruesome for my taste (i'm too timid \ ), even if it is all implication... but good fanfic nonetheless.

and the fact you didnt really pin the crime... it's okay. i'm not really interested in knowing the unpleasant facts. x_xU
swordanddagger chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Wow. That was horrifying. And sad. But it was well written.
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Uwaah! I loved it! Despite the fact that you killed off my favorite character from this anime ((sobs)), it was excellent; very well written. I liked how the footprints tied everything together, and how you kept repeating the use of the color red. Nice job! I really don't have much constructive criticism, so I'll just end on a good note by restating how much I loved this fic. It's going right onto my favorite's list.
Painestwin chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
O_O whoa! awsem! I mean killing her off wasn't but I mean...the story was really good _
Duzzie chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
O, this one was very sad, i almost cried, but it was also very good, poor Hikaru, I really did like it though.
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Thats a really good story. Its the first Rayearth story ever, and it was good_