Reviews for Love's Travesty can prevail
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
EEEEEHHHHH? why didnt u finish ur story, i need to know wat happens!
Veronas chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
You don't know how many times I rolled my eyes at this.
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
You are a great author
Sakurao chapter 12 . 7/3/2005
Sess/ Kag all the way!k she's seducing NARAKU! dude that is just CREEPY!Oh and how 'bout some kikyo bashing! (sorry kikyo fans out there...surpriesed she has any, but yeah..{arkward silence}sorry!
AnimeLover14 chapter 6 . 6/26/2005
I love the part when you tir up Sess and make Kikyo help Kagome and when you mke the rest of the charecters help Kagome.
AnimeLover14 chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
I love this story and that is kinda awsome how Kagome is now a hanyo and Sesshomaru deserves her.
Rena Moon chapter 12 . 12/27/2004
Damn you are so wicked! You left me hanging that's evil... I love this story... Sad though Kagome has lost everything!... Poor Kagome! Please update as soon as possible I'll be waiting along with so many others I'm sure.
goddess123452003 chapter 12 . 9/4/2004
As always, I love the story. I'm even more intrigued now than I was when I first started reading it. I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat *bites fingerails* waiting for more chappies.
ptbear chapter 12 . 7/4/2004
Awesome update. Update again soon. Can't wait to see how Kagome gets out of the mess with Naraku.
DragonsHart chapter 12 . 6/7/2004
okay some... "suggestions" (in other words things to do to keep me from becoming royally pissed or more than i already am. j/k. _)

1. Kagome does NOT have sex with Naraku

2. Sesshy is brought back to life within the next couple of chapters. I cried 1 too many tear over that and thus got mad.

3. please continue your story.

*DragonsHart grins viciously causing all in the room, even fluffy, to shudder because it is a truely weird thing to see a dragon grin*

thank you. that will be all RougesHeart-sama.

Silver Ink chapter 12 . 6/2/2004
Hiho! I should be at school, but I'm not, cuz its a half day so I only had to go for half a day and moms gone to work and dads gone to work and i'm home alone and I'm cleaning my room and reading your story, okay i'm reading your story and pretending to clean my room...but anywho...great freakin story line...i love the cliff hangers...its like...evil...your evil! Okay, too much for me...update soon your Evil Highness...
demonswty chapter 12 . 6/1/2004
U BETTER UPDATE SOON!...in the beginning it is very sad ya know...make something good...very good come to make up for the sadness in the beginning...plz?
animeangel779 chapter 12 . 5/31/2004
update soon...OR ELSE! _ ja ne
animeangel779 chapter 8 . 5/31/2004
other than every dieing this a great fic...Keep up the good work...BRING SOMEONE BACK PLEASE!
animeangel779 chapter 7 . 5/31/2004
NOT COOL! HOW COULD U KILL EVERYONE! IF THEY DONT COME BACK TO LIFE IM GOING TO LIKE...GR...i dunno KILL U OR SOMETHING! i have 5 more chapters to read to see what happens and if Sesshomaru is back to life im going to torture u mercilessly!