Reviews for Thoughts Unspoken
Natalie chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
A decade later, I am still reading this and still very much in love with this. Thank you for a marvelous piece of writing.
Sponge Hearts chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
That was brillant. the way they confesset what they felt, through someone else was brillant. well done

Becca
Sudja chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
That was a moving story. You captured their sadness and unwillingness to move forward so well.
scigeek chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Wow! I'm speechless after this. Incredible story.
Barkers Cat chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
This was an unusual, but very effective, way to approach the story. You offered an interesting insight into Sara's character and her motives. She came up with a way to address Grissom's concerns without making him actually talk about themselves. The way it tied into the case was well done.
I'm not crazy about Greg as a character, but I liked the way you presented him here. I can easily see him getting flustered by Grissom's grilling. It was nice that he proved to be such a supportive friend to Sara.
Carla Sanchez chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Sigh. Another beautiful story. I love all of your stuff.
Quacks chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I loved this story. The way you blended the crime, their thoughts and their dialog together was good. Sequel? Please?
valley run chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
That was - I don't know what to call it. They talked about themselves and never said a word about themselves. Different, I guess. I can't remember reading another story like this. You have alot of talent.
jenny-o chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
This is so different from your funny story. Wow. You do both humor and drama good.
Maxia chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Excellent story!
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Very, very sweet. I liked the way you interwove thoughts with dialogue. Nice fic.
Grissom chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Wow...that was great. Very deep and intruiging conversation between them. Just too bad poor Greg was there, eh?
This was really good. Keep it up!
Grissom
Evil Genius Girl chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
this was pretty good. i felt so sorry for greg being made to wait outside "so the vidence doesn't get wrecked" (is that true or was that just grissom trying to spend time alone w/ sara?)
Evil Genius Girl
River Moon chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
What a sweet, sad story. But the ending does hold out hope.
WackJob chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
This is so, wow. The way they talked, but they never mentioned themselves. That was inspired. And it tied in to the case so well.
Loved Greg in this. I could 'see' Grissom putting him through the paces, and Greg getting flustered by it.
The dialog was as funny as hell in places, and very, very moving in others. Loved the whole thing.