Reviews for Letter for Mr Link
ChizukoKun chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Okay. The story was fine. But your still a dumb ass. Sheik is Zelda. It even proves that in super smash bros. and ocarina of time. -.-

I guess you can make here a guy once. But never again.
Keiko chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Aw! Really cute, yeah? I loved it.
yumie-darkness123 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
do we het to read this

"whole nother story"?

i want to!

please dont let it be a oneshot!

this story deserves so much more.

MUCH LOVE,

Yumie LeeAnna Mousy
hannah sievers chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
OMG! link is not gay! i refuse to believe! yes! i am so flamming you right now! link is not gay! no! you evil writer how could you!
letsplaycabaret chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
aw...you just can't find enough of this pairing...I loved the last line. I get the feeling that this is a one-shot...too bad...

Anyways...good job...I really enjoyed reading it...and just make sure to put it through the spell checker next time...!

Peace & LoveMoniqua
Rikona chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
oh ho ho oh...i wonder what that 'nother story' is ne? eheheh. I am so bad in the head.
shindaat chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
That was very cute (I like sheik's pants! :3). _ Ugh, I can't believe how hard it is to find a yaoi story among all those ZeldaxLink stories. *Weilds a machette and starts hacking her way though it all*
The only suggestion I have for you on the improvement side is for you to spell and grammar check it.
quadi9 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Aww, this was so sweet! ::giggles:: Write more, I say! ::shakes fist::
Peace Love n Sodomy
junana107 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
KAWAII! THAT WAS SO CUTE! YAY FLUFF! YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT WRITER! YOU HAVE JUST CONVERTED ME TO LINKXSHIEK! YAOI FOREVER! *hands the author a trophy* G2G!
Bye, FOR NOW!
junana107
P.S: If anyone flames this fic you will be made into a plushie! MUAHAHAHA!
Rain Tenshi chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Yay! Ne, are you gonna write more to this story? like a sequal? or a lemon?
Rainy
Janus3003 chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
I don't care if I'm flamed, but I have to back up Gemini Star on this. Ha ha.
Bring it on, flamers!
InnocentEyes159 chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
You're story is so cute! You just can't seem to find a lot of these stories anymore. *Sigh* And ignore Gemini Star. Whatever IT says just ignore it. You shouldn't let reviewers like that get you down. Think of the more positive things in life. (I sound just like my BF!)I also have a question for you. Are you going to write more or is it a one-shot? I would really like you to write more! The story is just too cute. Anywayz, Happy Valentine's Day! JA! /.
Gemini Star chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
::sigh:: GAy fics are so stupid and don't even go with the Legend of Zelda games..
KShuffle chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
This is a very sweet story :o)