Reviews for A Home for a Wanderer
Kelly Riley chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Sammypaws chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
OMG I LOVE THIS! even tho i'm a Raven&BB fan, this is the sweetest thing. I mean, BB and terra are sweet, but shes posibly dead, so long live R&BB! hehe, great story tho, love it much!
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Did you think of that last line, because it fits this story perfectly.

She believed him a little too easily, but other than that this was really great. I wasn't sure what was gonna happen, but it worked out for the best. I like when they end up together, not when Terra dies or leaves or both (in some stories).

closexyourxeyes chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
It's a good story. Except Terra betrays the titans and ends up being frozen as a rock, but this was made b4 that obviously. I really liked it, but I despise Terra. She's ruining the relationship between BB and R. And I still really like ur other story. N e way, I probably seem like a stalker or sumthin, so writing ur awesome stories!
stripess chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Yeah! Finally! A nice Terra/BB Fiction! I have been waiting for a long time for this kind of a story! Well, I am a KND fan, but teen titans is good too. It broke my heart when I saw the episode "Betrayal". Great story! You should make a sequel!
WaterAdept0514 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Aww! Adorable! I like it!
cow chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
emotional and detailed, but i only read the last part cuz i wasn't in mood for dramatic stuff
emmarosa chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
bo death to Terra
me chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
I'M Glad somepeople know that BBxT are a true couple.
Hey! It might be weird,but could you do a RavxCy pic? PLZ?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
now this...this is what i call a really good ficcie
Doot Doot dead account chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
aw! yet another BB/Terra romance*sigh* so glad Terra's back! and i LOVE this story*claps* i myself am working on some BB/Terra fics, they should be up in a month or two _!
gunman chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Considering the comicbook version of Terra was under Slade's control to destroy the Titans, it's nice to see that she gets some redemption in the fanfics.
Psi Kat chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
This is the best Valentine's present I've ever gotten. Write other fics so I can review 'em.
terra x bb shipper chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
DO MORE! we don't get enough around here.
Poohbear98366 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
AW!Beautiful! Just beautiful! 'Terra' is one of my favorite TT episodes, and I lOVE Terra! This was absolutely adorable! Excellent work! Bravo, encore! _