Reviews for Bonds
EclipseKuran chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
That was amazing. I ship those two so much, but they don't get enough love in the fandom.
BabyGhost123 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I love the story...every time I go to this fan fic this is always the one that I have to read, I barely care about the rest fanfics on yu yu hakusho...u should do sequel to this or just do a whole story I would be so happy if u did...
kyos.minion chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
...i...love...this...story!
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This was great, but I'm craving more! If only this were a full length story!
NarutoIsKurama'sQueen chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
You bit,ch((good way I swear)) I love you, sad the story is onlu one chapter, I would love to see evreyones reactions, like Yusuke comes home and says "Hey mom not that you care or anything but I went out and eloped heres my bond mate his name is Koenma and hes a prince."

I bet if I was her I would be like "the fuck?" And pass out
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I love it! You did well with the characters. Yours is the only KoenmaYuusuke story I have read. And I think I will now leave this pairing with your story as my last memory of them. So sad, but yours is too good. Not to mention, all the others have Yuusuke as the seme... not my type of story. I know it is hard to write Yuusuke anything but... you however did a great job making him the submissive and still retain his original personality.
Veeson chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This was SO GOOD! Epic plot! Well done! Although I now want to see yusuke being the seme and seeing him pregnant!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Even tough this was suppposed to be a PWP (with a great p0rn by the way), I really liked the ritualistic part of the bond.

Deep and sexy.
picabone99 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Love this story. please write a sequel, you have a great writing style. i would love to read about the ceremony i'm sure enma's heir would have to have, their honeymoon, and of course, what did enma give them as a gift? it would be awesome to read about a pregnancy too. please sequel.
BlaseBlanco chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
The first Yu Yu Hakusho fic I've read since I've started watching the series again and I have to say I really liked it. Yusuke's pretty much the best thing ever.
HanyouNight chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
It was really good! I'm sad that there isn't more stories out there with this pairing. It can go either way with the dominance and such. I think more people focus on Hiei/Shuiichi or something of that nature and while it is good, there's still a lot of it.
Akuma the Dark One chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
From the way this story was put together and the fact that it was so well put together if I didn't know any better I'd call you Yoshihiro-sama himself the honorable creator of this manga.
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This is fantastic! D
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Love it!
giosseppe chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
what can I say? this old piece of art is amazing, good plot, not so difficult to follow, but very sweet and interesting, in all I loved it very much, thank you, you both for gift us with something so cute...

now if you would write again life would be good again, you are so GOOD I'll read your transformers fictions, when I don't ANYTHING about those series! xD I love you btw. ja ne!