Reviews for Pirating Dreams
Musicmegamaniac chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Love it. It would be cool if you made a sequel
RobinxZoroRox chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Aaw! It was just getting hot,wet and steamy! Please,Keep goung on this one and turn it into DA BEST LEMON EVA!
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Don't what else to say... But... That was cute? Doesn't sound right.. Oh well... Good job! I seriously loved it.. ;D! See ya around!
mangapeach chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
omg this story was amazing(: i really liked the end and im also a big fan of ZoroxRobin. and i know this is like 7 years after u wrote it but it is truly awesome :D
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
AWESOME~!
ForeverBlue90 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Gahhhh! I love it! Possibly one of the most logical and in-character one-shots out there! Very nicely done! Gutted it ended up a one-shot!

Love it!
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This ifc is amazing! The characters are potrayed perfectly and I love Robin's thoughts in her relationship between the crew and herself and the crew with others, the situation, etc. I really love it.
Forsaken Gratitude chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I found one...I finally found one, a good Zoro/Robin fic. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for this. This pairing has interested me suddenly and it's amazing knowing that there's fanfiction about it.
beserkerbeast chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
i like it so far, but dont make sanji really clingy and in love with robin, and like ok with them after a bit

BB
The-Big-Wamp-Rat chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Wow. Quite an indepth story. Beautifully written, and a great pairing too! I don't find too many pairings or stories that I like but this one is definitly at the top 5... make that top 3 mark! A pleasant and truely entertaining read. I doubt there will be a second part, but I'll keep an eye open anyways. Keep up the great work.

BWR
blknblupanther1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
i really wished that you would've continued. it was such a wonderful story!
Kast chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
I liked it...a lot...write more!
minyng1005 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
This is one of the best stories I've read. Zoro and Robin are my favorite couple and you wrote this story in a way that really appealed to me.

Are you going to continue this saga?
snakelvr103 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
wow this is great! when is the next chapter coming out?
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Is there gonna be more of this? I really liked it and I think it would be interesting to see it continue.