Reviews for One and Only
GigGL3zz chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
*snifflez* how sad! *whines* newaise hehehe! wow! i luv dis story! *wink wink* newaise ya keep up da gewd werk aight? ill com bac lata ta read all ya stories! until den ya tkz nd buh baiz!
Anhthy chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Aw, are you serious stopping there. It was just getting good too. It's nice where it is but it would be even nicer if you continue...
Let see, you could continue focusing on how U/M find (or try to find) each other, falling in love again or continue where they left off. Oh come on, they have just confess their feelings for each other. You meany! You can't stop there. I want know to where this is headed. Forget about following the storyline and just go with the flow. Put in your own little twists and turns. I don't know. Sorry I can't think of anything. Now...get going, start writing it. Scrible of you must. I want to see more chapters.
Hihi...sorry if i sound pushy. I do really think that really good, enough that you have to continue. You hear me! I'm loving it, that's why ask for more. What can I say?...I'm spoiled...for Sailor Moon fanfic...need my daily dose of Sailor Moon fanfic...can't survive without it...I'm
Rachel Not signed in but Rachel is my author name chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
THATW AS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD! I cryed at the end.. I added you to my favorite author and stories list! I LOVE YOU STORIES! People who are reading my review, ALL her stories are a MUST to read! There GREAT! I also have stories that are in need for reviews! SO READ AND REVIEW MINE AS WELL! PLEASE?
hitotsu chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Hey! its me remember? Im the kid that wrote Why not a sailor moon fic...remember? Well if you don't could you help me? I realy enjoyed this fic, and would love to write an sm fic myself...but...if you read my Why not an sm would know that i fergot most of the sm info.

If you can, could you tell me some needed to know info on the sm series (if possible from sailor moon R's beginning to sailor moon s's end or if you know, sailor moon ss' end)? If I knew enough, i would write sm fics.

if you decide to help, please tell me through e-mail. My e-mail address is

Remember to visit my account once in a while, cause you never know when i'll post a story.

-Chibi-Anime (signed review)
mmkay chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
*soooobbbbbbbbbb* oh so sweet *tears fall from cheek* uhhhhhooooo i love it
GoldStar chapter 1 . 3/14/2001
i absolutely love this story! it kinda almost made me close to tears! its really cute! - claps -

lubbz frum,

kur chapter 1 . 3/5/2001
that was to

Moonie Kariru chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
I absoulutely loved this episode! Except I wish Starlights were in America (sigh)!
Shannon chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Hey its pretty good, better than i ever could...
FuuMegami chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
*sniff* awww how saaaaaaaaadddd! But good. You're very talented.
Randi chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
For a short fic it was very well done. Please continue on with your other stories. I'll be waiting to read the Valentines ones.
Alicia Y chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
i liked this. it explained his p.o.v quite perfectly. loved it