Reviews for Beneath Azure Skies
rycchan chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love it! xD A beautiful piece of literary art! :)

Going on my faves! ;)

Thanks for writing this!

Ry-chan
Aeralyse chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I know that this was written six years ago, and the last review submitted was three... but still, I had to pop in a note. heh..

I loved it. Quality happy A/Meg fanfictionlove.

My favorite part, too, was when Aoshi found his silver streak (and violent death idea). The image painted with those few sentences show how much they've grown and matured together.

Fave'd this as well. ]
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Very moving...favorites for sure. This type of fic'/style suites these two very well too, IMO and, as you mentioned, they're comparatively old when they finally get together.
jerjonji chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
They are no longer young. The fire that burns within their souls shall never be extinguished, until perhaps the day they pass away from this life, but it has died down. It is no longer the passionate, searing fire of their youth, but a gentle warm glow, steady and bright.
I love this passage. It rings true and is beautiful. This whole story is wonderful- full of love, warmth, reality, and joy, but not sugar-sweet. Keep writing!
eriesalia chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Yeah. poor sou. sheesh!
well, you obviously are one mushy girl,... but you picked a good song. But I still like the STing version :p
Cookie chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I really like it. It makes me feel all warm inside :)
Don't be embarassed by it.
mij chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Hm, fluff huh? I'd say some of us could use it.
Nice job there. I especially like the twins part (for personal reasons). Let's just say great minds think alike. : Cheers!
Trupana chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Look! I even took the time to sign in to review your fic!
That song is absolutely beautiful isn't it? I think that you captured the essence and lyrical quality of the song in your story. I absolutely love it-but when have I not loved one of your stories (even that somewhat A/Mis one)!
And yes, I can imagine Aoshi laughing, especially after learning to live and love again with Megumi.
I'm glad you wrote this, and yes, it is fluffy enough. I don't have a boyfriend, but hey, I can live vicariously through Megumi through this story, ne?
About your review of my fic, thanks so much! Your compliments mean so much to me _! And we really have almost the same wacky imagination, pet peeves, and everything. It's insane. I always though about Sano being paired with she-who-must-not-be-named-(yet); it works. It really does. Though I still like the idea of Sano longing after Megumi (but that would be cruel). Speaking of Omasu and Okon, maybe they'd be paired with Hiko? Hehehe. "Oh, Hiko-sama's soo ccooll!" I should work on my website. Yours is even farther along than mine, and I think I started earlier. Darn my procrastination.
Speaking of same mindset, I too was disappointed with what PJ did to Faramir. Denethor I wasn't as disappointed in; I wasn't particularly impressed with his character in the book, although I didn't like the way the movie portrayed his death. Fleeing from the funeral pyre in flames wasn't quite as dramatic. But Faramir in the book was noble and upright, sort of a foil for Boromir. And in the movie, he almost falls to the same fault! It's terrible. I loved Faramir in the book. Plus, they didn't even give Faramir enough time to show his worth in the movie. Especially the whole Eowyn/Faramir thing. However, I do love the part when Pippin sings as Faramir and his men ride to their death. *sniffle*
Plus, you also like Sesshoumaru and Kagura. So do I! I love them together; I'm thinking of writing a fic for them...they're like Meg and Aoshi, too few fics. Although I think the manga's going into the Sess/Kag direction. :) Have you read Tailfluffgirl's Call Me Tomorrow? It's really good.
Comp sci is haarrdd! Computers hate me and I'm scared of them. *I* am in awe of *you*. And by the way, I hate physics too.
I'm glad you're back from a RK sabbatical. Keep it up!
~Tru
Kitsune KeNsHiN chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Oh this was really sweet and fluffy! _ I loved it, even though I'm not a fan of A-Megumi. Are you going to update your other stories?
Super Sheba chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
That was beautiful. Despite the fact that I don't like anything but Aoshi/Misao, I enjoyed that. It was well written, fluffy and just well done. A lot of stuff has polluted the RK section, but I can truthfully say, you are not one of the culprits. I'll keep an eye on your stories, and I hope to read mre from you! In short, that was an amazing one-shot, and keep it up!
April chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Wow, this was so sweet. I love the flow of the story very much. Thanks for writing it.
BarbaraSheridan chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Aww that was nice. I like the images it conjures though I have to admit I think the omniscient viewpoint keeps the reader too far from connecting with A/M.