Reviews for Secrets Hidden: Kenshin's Diary
orchid14 chapter 1 . 3/20
Kenshin's "de gozaru yo" was so cute 3
I so love a jealous kenshin haha
Angelica chibilua chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
OWNN very cute!
meantoddy chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Love it. Hope you do more of these fanfics :)
hannie4eva chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
that is so cute! kenshin jealous! hahahaha... good job writing! :)
Animedrawing freak chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
that was so adorable! I loved it right now i can't stop laughing XD it's kinda hard to type with me battosai and Rurouni's conversation is hilarious! keep it up! can't wait to read more of ur creations!
kenkao7rocks5forever chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
haha! this battousai-kenshin conversation is just so hilarious! ahaha,, and i find it really cute with the yes-i-was-jealous...
sasuke loves me chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
hehee i like it!
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
That was really funny! I especially loved the added Battousai-bits. You managed to get both of their characters really well, though I was surprised to see the Battousai using 'de gozaru yo's as well. Great fic!
Ouha-chan chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Ohayou, Tenshi-chan! _ Funny and Kawaii. What more can I say? Keep writing!

- Hanako-chan
ligice76 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
haha!cute! love the 'god like speed to clean up the dojo' cutee i can imajine (sp?) that!
Jura chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Oh that was so adorable! Especially the Rurouni-Battousai train of thought, that was unique and very well done. Oh and possibly if you want to for the future put one of the sides of Kenshin in italiics or something, if you want that is. But it doesn't really matter because it was CUTE!
Trevelyan Duke chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
that was nice. you really captured all those de gozaru's didn't you? ) anyways, good job )
Jupiter's Light chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
lol! ;-) nicely done!
The Nauti Dolphin chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
I absolutely loved it! Awesome job!

Charlotte :D