Reviews for Drabble Attack
Youko Rayah chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
"Couldn't think of any tricks today, could you?"

"Not a one."

*!*

THUD

*heeeeeeeee*

oh I can so see him doing this!
Youko Rayah chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
"Because Aoko could probably make a very good Amelia. Kaito would definately be Xellos. _"

... If Aoko is Amelia, and Kaito is Xellos...

Would that make Hakuba Zelgadis? And Koizumi is so very Naga.
Elena Forest chapter 28 . 3/11/2010
These are all just so great! XD keep going!
irezel chapter 28 . 8/18/2009
i do think you are very good at these little things...:) great ideas all the way through...XD
irezel chapter 25 . 8/18/2009
oh no! ...poor vodka...being accused of being a flasher...

he has much higher standards...he KILLS people...:P
irezel chapter 23 . 8/18/2009
now this is a drabble after my own heart...XD i NEVER share the blanket..:D
irezel chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
hahah, hakuba probably almost pissed his pants in anticipation the rest of the day...oh dear...:P
irezel chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
hahah, that is really clever...XD
KuroShiroYamiHikari chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
hey, icka m .chif i was just reading new addictions from drabble attacks and it is funny beacuse just two days ago,my friend was telling me how her father helped create neopets. your stories are cool so keep it up
Redmage2 chapter 25 . 3/20/2007
Vodka the flasher-hilarious! These are all great, but I had to comment on this one. :)
Stardancer1 chapter 13 . 7/11/2006
Ayumi hits it on the head, as a writer you constantly think about how to do your story. So Shin'ichi's father would be thinking about murder, alot. As for Conan? He is Death's partner.
Shinigami chapter 27 . 1/20/2006
*LOL* First-Vodka a mime, now a flasher? *snickering* I'ld pay to see Mitch run screaming Flasher! at the top of his lungs! *cracking up* Cuz it's priceless if one of the Black Org got arrested for something like that! Black Org cannot kill the entire Beika police force! It'ld be too diffcult to make their deaths like like an accident! People'll get suspicious when the WHOLE police force dies mysteriously! And NO, a bomb won't work neither! Either way the Black Org loses BIG time!
Fate no Ito chapter 27 . 9/3/2004
haha. No clue of why Kaito is afraid of fish? Do they say in Magic Kaito?
Fate no Ito chapter 22 . 9/3/2004
haha. Neopets is really fun! I had my shoyru named after Kaito too! kuroba_kaito1412
Fate no Ito chapter 17 . 9/3/2004
haha...in the manga, Hattori called it 'Appletoxin'. I started laughing on and on when I read that one