Reviews for Magic of the Sparrow
BlackxValentine chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I wish that we could read more! Please continue this, it's so good! Poor Jack, poor will... I wouldn't want to be in his position.
Wicked R chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
shame you didn't continue. you still can ye know?
Wicked R chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
that exactly how Jack'd behave
Wicked R chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
wow, a lot of thought must've went into this
Wicked R chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
what a start!
Princess.Jack.N.Anamaria chapter 4 . 11/9/2005
Great story! I'm so glad I found it and it's definately going on my favorites list! Hehe. I can't wait for the next chapter, mate. OMG! Those blasted bullets! Poor Captain. I give him sympathy. lol. Awesome chapter! I wonder if he'll actually scream. *That's* something you don't hear everyday! Hehe. Well, what are you waiting for? Get out of that chair and update! Actually, you *need* to sit in that chair in order for you to update. WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! lol.

Shy Pirate Lass

P.S. JACK/ANA ROMANCE PLEASE! Sorry, I *adore* that couple. They're so adorable together.

P.S.S. This story is on my story alert list. I'M WAITING!

Bye! ;)
xamyxisxsnazzyx chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
Please keep going! What must I do to get you to update sooner and get this cliffhanger over and done with? Please, I love and I want to know what happens with Jack and his blasted bullets! Puh-lease!

Oh, and PS: I love this story.
Jack Sparrow's Secret Lurrver chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
Okay, didn't login coz i've already submitted, BUT PLEASE KEEP GOING! Puh-lease! I aboslutley love this story and I really wanna know what happens to Jack and his bullets! I LOVE!
KEEP GOING NO MORE CLIFFHANGERS chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
Aw! Why must you keep me in such a terrible terrible cliffhanger! Please keep going! Ah!
padme17 chapter 4 . 10/2/2004
Oh man! This story is AWESOME! I can't believe i missed it before! You haven't updated in a while but if you're thinking about it continuing this story would be a good idea!
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
Update soon! Or i'll have your neck, savvy?
moad37 chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
well, it is a terrible cliff hanger, which we all love and hate at the same time. Well, Im also Dutch and just stubborn enough to wait you out. So there. (Jack must have some Dutch blood in there somewhere.) If you are from the Amsterdam area there is a good chance we are related.

I like how you have Jack take charge here. but the poor guy, isnt feeling too well, big fever and now he has to convince them to go digging around after the bullets.

I have been trying to decide why the bullets are still there. I am assuming that Gibbs did the bandaging initially. Why wouldnt Gibbs take them out? He must have known that it was not good to leave them there. lets see, he thought that Jack was going to die anyway. or he thought that taking them out would kill jack right there. or he wanted jack to build up a little blood first before making him bleed more. or he was taking a chance that they could be left in or he was too chicken to do it. stitching is one thing, digging after a bullet is another. Hm. going to be interesting to see if you deal with it.

I like how you have Jack getting weaker and weaker and his hands shake on the rum bottle. and wills hands are shaking as well. tsk tsk. rough on the boys, aint ya? but here you go with the humor again. Jack tells them dont mind anything i say, I dont mean it. However, if you dont give him a piece of leather to bite on, then he is going to twist his teeth out of place, because that happened sometimes. gruesome as it sounds. a stick isnt good cause of splinters, and if they give him a bullet to bite on like in the movies, well, sometimes they chewed them flat and sometimes they swallowed them and choked on them. so, leather it is. now, are you going to go for broke and have cotton and mathias, etc, have tears running down their faces? just for extra angst. god, I am so pathetic.

I do love your stories and I enjoy reading them over and over and over. Like watching a movie, really.
moad37 chapter 3 . 7/11/2004
I have to say that this is one of the best chapters i have read in fanfiction. all the elements are here. all the characters are here, it could stand as a oneshot. dont even have to know the POTC world to understand this chapter. change the names, it still works. very very very well done.

He heard voices, but he was way too tired to connect faces with them. Darkness claimed him again.

*i like how you let him wake up in stages. practically one toe at a time.

Sadly, then the throbbing pain decided it was about time the pirate captain should know about its presence again.

*too bad. I really really liked the preceding paragraph where jack enjoys the peace and the quiet letting the ship rock him

one quick examination through his hair told him that at least one trinket had disappeared.

*my god. not the trinket? bullets, sword slashes, those are pretty good, but the trinkets? I mean, is NOTHING sacred?.

For a moment Jack considered just to stay silent, to pretend he was still asleep, but then he shrugged. He had to wake up sometime, so why not now?

*your characterization of jack and the logic he uses are perfect

She immediately let go again when she noticed the pirate captain flinch under her touch. "Sorry Jack," she added in a whisper.

*have you no shame? here i am watching ana hurt jack and you have me laughing at the scene.

"Don' bother luv. Just don' expect me to wrestle with a giant snake just yet."

*laughed out loud at this one. these are very emotional scenes and you have me laughing and crying at the same time. Bravo.

*jack's paranoia is very dramatic. wonderful passage, him struggling to get up on the deck.

Jack closed his eyes. "Bad luck to have women aboard... ye were right all along..." he muttered under his breath.

*great use of this line. well done

Two women were standing soon in front of him, both with flaming eyes.

*hee hee, I can see them

"No." Only one word and he said it with as much as power as he can manage. He met the eyes of both women, but didn't look away, something for which Gibbs admired him deeply; he wasn't entirely sure if he would survive the rage of the two in front of Jack.

*again, wonderful passage, want to read it again and again

"Come on, Jack," he spoke, "You trust us right?"

*yes, but only to a certain point. and these are the people that yesterday he fought to save

"I think deep in his 'eart he knows."

*right, but he still has to deal with the paranoia

*arrgh!. OK, what did gibbs say to him? what?
moad37 chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
This was a side of him that not many people survived to see. Jack was mad, raging mad.

*excitement builds

But not this time.

Jack Sparrow was down right furious and white hot hatred drove him, lent him strength to move. The anger became a red haze of rage when he thought of what would happen to them if he didn’t survive this. He would never allow his friends to be sold like beasts, to be imprisoned forever.

*classic hero, jack. great motivation and explanation of what drives jack

Jack took a deep breath before speaking,"I want te make a deal with ya."

*why would romano agree to this, as he has already clearly won? I suppose it would be unpiratelike to turn down a deal?

A small line of blood illustrated the path he had just walked and Jack’s left arm is dangled useless at his side.

*great image. a really great line

"Che! You want to fight me? Look at you Sparrow. You're ‘alf dead already!"

*thats our captain

And it would really do his image well if he would beat the infamous Captain Jack Sparrow.

*but jack is already half dead, where is the victory in that?

This was indeed the golden chance to become the most fearful pirate ever!

*and he thinks that he can keep that fact out of the stories? ha ha

Some of Jack's crewmembers shuffled uncomfortably and Jack knew why. They were not entirely convinced that forfeiting their lives was the better alternative than becoming slaves

*i love this, love it. there is always the possibiility of escape.

On the other hand: dead sounded a lot more peaceful than slavery.

*so it is jack that has to make the decision after all

And besides, who said he would actually keep his word after the pirate captain was dead?

*there is this, but, we all know that jack is going to win. and jack probably knows that he cant trust romano

No quarter given?"

*chills me everytime i read it. what a mood you have set here

The only sound to be heard was the sea lapping gently against the sides of the two ships, even the Pearl herself seemed to be holding her breath for what was about to happen.

*wow. I say again, what a mood. I can see and hear this.

It seemed that with every minute that went by Jack’s breathing became more harsh more laborious.

*oh good, just what we need, a little suspense

Ana wasn’t sure he’d last much long.

*what was your first clue ana? the blood squirting out? I am assuming that there will be some serious H/C in the later chapters?

Jack saw the satisfied grin as well and his hatred towards the other pirate captain grew even more. Who was this man to decide who was going to win or not?

*cant have that can we

He was supposed to win this battle and be forever feared!

*and that is why you lost

This can’t be happening! You’re supposed to be dead!"

*yeah, romano, surprised us too

No pirate dared to cheer.

*brilliant line here. brilliant. the silence is so much more dramatic than cheering.

just in time to catch him before his buckling knees give away.

*thank you for letting ana catch him. very sweet

"Ana?" Jack whispered in barely audible tones.

*I always love this line.

guess Im a a bloodthirsty git, but I do enjoy watching people catch jack as he crumples to the deck.
morph chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
Wow. This chapter sent shivvers up and down my spine. I hope everything turns out all right! I've made good on my promise, your story is now on my faveorite stories list. If you're really wondering what I think of it, I think that it's one of the best fics that keeps everyone in character, espicially Jack. Keep up the great work! (and update again ASAP!)