Reviews for A Valentines Day Duel
Darkness560 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Nice fic!

Going to make these peoples decks advanced anytime soon? Lol. _

And, actually, there are a lot of 500 or less defense monsters in today's meta.
Lady Tiger LiLy chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
AW! That was short and sweet! Awesome duel! I have troubles writing duels. I have one Yu-Gi-Oh story that I completed some time ago and if you would be so kinda as to read it and check it out, I'd really appriciate it! Thanks!
Tiger LiLy ..
The Time Traveler chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Hi Create Card. It's me again. I have just read this and I must admit, this was a fine piece of work. I really enjoyed it. I just have a soft spot for romances. Once again, great job!
OmnicromXR chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Cute, despite being Un-Kaibaish if you ask me. You have to jump through about a half dozen hoops to get Seto in a believable romance. Great Demon Gaazeto is a weird furry demon monster of utter cheapness. I'd honestly expect kaiba to pull a black hole or perhaps DDVD, maybe evil ritual, I'd definately expect Destructive burst breath, The BEWD special magic enhanced attack. House of Tape isn't a very Kaibaish card if you ask me.
Sologirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Seto is totally right! Valentines Day has been totally turned into a Hallmark holiday. What he said about it is so true. We live in a happy-go-luck socity where if it feels good, do it. Valentine's Day along with other Hallmark holidays are directly leading to the commertalizem and materializm of America. We need to stop supporting overseas manufatures in the Far East where 99.9% of the merchendice is made. They pay their worker around a dollar an hour, forcing them to work long days in inhumane conditions. Some of them even use child labor. Wake up, people! These Hallmark Holidays are hurting people. Take a stand.
keeperofcoldtoes chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
hey! this was pretty good! i like this mushy ficcy! to bad no other charaters where in it though! but thats okay! i still likes it!
Engar chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Very cute! :D
Incredible that you managed to keep Seto in character while showing a side of him that doesn't, to my knowledge, come out very often in the show.
My hat goes off to you! *removes hat*
And it's great to hear your back, can't wait for the next chap of 'Digimon: The College Years'
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Welcome back! I don't care if I end up having to say this a dozen times welcome back!
It's an honor reading one of your stories again.
Where did you get the idea for 630 and 4187 for the screen names?
You know who Magician/Priest Seto's lady love was? Blue Eyes White Dragon! Or at least he was in love when she took on a human appearence, but their relationship ended none too pleasantly with her death, it's possible he sealed her spirit in the tablet because he couldn't let her go. -AND- it's rumored her game card was the Blue Eyes Seto tore up, ugh, how's that for a cruel twist of fate? Maybe it's better Seto doesn't know his predecessor's full history.
How'd Seto know the writer was a girl?
Though I can guess this girl is based on someone you know personally, I can't help but think of Meilin when I read her discription.
but still an amateur one in Seto’s eyes.
That card's been my grim reaper when I faced an Exsodia deck (I didn't KNOW it was Exsodia style until I got blasted.)
I'm a little stunned Seto would keep Adhesive tape in his deck, after all, how many near zero defense point monsters are there?
It's foolish as Yugi once pointed out to leave a monster out with no trap card to protect it on the first turn.
For us card ignorant, what does Great Maji Garzett look like?
Seto's going to keep this a secret from everyone, there's no way he'd let anyone know he had a soft side.
Damn . . . it feels SO good to read one of your stories again, and I happen to be on vacation so this is an extra added bonus, thanks. :-)
Xanga accounts can be dangerous if you put anything too personal on them . . . but hey, it lets me know you're still alive. :-)