Reviews for Cursed Blood
My whole complaint is Serena. You made her like a Goddess where all men fall for her not failing to mention you made her a total hypocrite. She fell in love with Darien and she was basically in the same situation as Mina. She was keeping Mina away from the one she willingly loves and is a soul mate to, just so she (Serena) could be wifh hers. On top of all that, no one told Darien that it was Sarena who blocked Mina from soul bonding with her love. I am so tired if Serena always getting what she wants. Darien is an a- to believe anything coming out of her mouth. I am also tired of Serena always being more beautiful than the other girls. SHE ISN'T!
Serenity312 chapter 22 . 9/12/2015
This story is amazing! My only complaint is the Darien sleeping with Beryl part. But meh.. I can over look it. It's a very nice plot.
phillynz chapter 22 . 8/22/2015
love this story
Guest chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
Update! You said you will finish this.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
He said that Serena is his soulmate then Why did he sleep with beryl? Shouldn't He have BEen able to tell it wasn't Serena? Even if he Saw Serena with seiya. Wth! Hope Serena gets mad at both of them. She should make beryl pay. Update!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
Please update. I can't believe Darien slept with beryl Even if she was imitating to be Serena. Shouldn't he have noticed that's it's not Serena when he Didn't feel a connection Before sleeping with her. How will Serena find out? He should've told her right away? Will Darien be angry when he finds out that Serena tampered with their connection with the choker? Will Serena be angry at Darien for sleeping with beryl? He should never Have slept with her? Update! Finish the story
Guest chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
Please finish this story
audreabro chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
PLEASE finish this story...It was just getting really good too!
catgirl505 chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
here is a idea for the next chapter ' Serena finally makes Darien her mate!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 22 . 10/8/2013
Aww man! Just this was getting good. Please update soon :D
catgirl505 chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
Did you get hit by a car by now?
Donchakno12 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
WOAH...the description looked really epic and that prologue was just perfect and beautiful and awesome. I'm so excited to have found this.
Dragondiva88 chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
The other starlight is Taiki
Lawliet's Bride chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Please finish this monter! 8years! that is a long time pleaasssee finish!
guest chapter 22 . 7/20/2012
Please please please finish this story! I'm DYING to know how it ends! Please !

From an avid fan