Reviews for Two Birds and a Burning Sun
Tribeca chapter 8 . 5/25
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (That was me screaming).

This fanfiction has more mistakes made in it than if a 5th grader wrote it. I don't know who you are or how old you are but if you're gonna messing up like this I'm gonna stop reading this SHIT!
Tribeca chapter 8 . 5/25
This isn't a review this is a question... are you a girl or boy? I ask this because your person picture is a girl with wings.
Tribeca chapter 7 . 5/23
I really don't mean to be a critic but seriously got to not only check your spelling but, you gotta check your puncuation as well. BTW: just so you know, I'm a 12 year old.
Tribeca chapter 6 . 5/22
I do belive where it says "all man" it's supposed to say "ahh man". In other words, you really should take more time to look over these. And keep in mind that children under the ages of 20 read this so, try to use more understandable words.
Tribeca chapter 5 . 5/21
You used the word glowing too many times. You also aren't using enough big words. And if you want to keep it professional as an author you shouldn't comment directly in the text. Also check your spelling before you post. One last thing, is this a remake of the show "Teen Titans Go!" or the show "Teen Titans".
Tribeca chapter 4 . 5/20
You missspelled alot of things in this chapter but, it was still pretty good. :- )
Tribeca chapter 2 . 5/20
Is this a "Teen Titans Go!" remake or a "Teen Titans" remake?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
That was good
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Awesome!
RyuKaisir chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
The 'Tamaranian three-eyed Mucklog soup' does sound like something Starfire would say. Beast Boy has ALWAYS been in love with himself.

So in short a very believable and interesting story.
Waterlily-Clone chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Cool,yo!
ShadowGryphyn chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
you spelled friends firends once. other than that, i didn't see anything bad at all!
ni9htdreame12 chapter 9 . 3/13/2005
rav&rob please!
Ashley chapter 9 . 3/6/2005
Okay i really liked many of all ur fanfics but one girl has to win robin over.(which i really hope is raven).stop beating around the bush and get to the seems like a real player in ur fanfics (which is totally not him and ur

making rae look like a complete fool 4 not seeing that robin's using them both).And as 4 cy getting bb pregnant that's JUST WRONG!so u better shape up if u want people reading ur fanfics
breathless16 chapter 9 . 1/19/2005
ha! those outtakes were hilarious. anyway, this was a really good story. you rock! off to readthe next one.